Natalie✨

|Next Day|

I woke up to shower for a couple of minutes. Came out with a towel wrapped around me and did my morning routine and lotioned my body.

Then went to my room and pulled out some blue ripped jeans, a orange crop top long sleeve shirt, and some Jordan's with a hint of orange in them.

I looked in the mirror pleased with what I did to my hair. I like the way I cut it short leaving mostly baby curls. I had a little make up on with lip gloss. I finally left the house just in time for me to catch the bus.

Once I walked in school I was tortured by my friends.

"Oh my God Natalie why would you cut your hair? I thought you was playing around?" Layla yelled at me.

"I'm sorry. But I needed a change. You like?"

"Yes of course but still wish you hadn't. But it's cute."

"Bitch shut up. Nat if you want to cut your hair then you do you girl. Your still a bad bitch and your shit is on point and we love it." Jackie said as she touched my hair and kissed my cheek.

"Thank you." I she as we walked away to our class.
________

"So y'all know that cute boy Dejon, right?" She said smiling hard. We all nodded.

"He's hot, what about him?" Jackie said as she ate a honey bun.

"Yesterday it was around eleven I got this text message from an unknown number. Long story short I was like who is this? And he told me it was Dejon. And he asked me on a date."

"What you say?"

"I said fucking yeah!" She said smiling while blushing.

"Aww that's so cute."

"I know right." She said blushing.

"Omgosh girl you're still blushing."

"I can't help it. I had a crush on him since my sophomore year. My dreams have finally come true."

The bell rung for us to go to class. After saying bye to Layla and Amber me and Jackie left and headed to math.

When we got there I took my notebook and pen out as usual waiting for instructions. Then Isaiah and his two friends came in.

Isaiah looked at me for a long time before he started talking back to his friends.

"Good morning class" Mr Reyes said passing out papers.

________

After math I headed to Sculpture. Where for the first time I noticed that Isaiah was in my class.

He walked in and sat in front of me. Then turned around to say something.

"Wassup?"

I stared at him for a moment before speaking to him.

"What?"

"Nothing all I said was Wassup? Why you got to be mean?"

"I'm not being mean. I just don't want to be bothered with you or your nonsense right now. Plus I don't think you want your girlfriend to be seeing me and you talking together. So can you please turn around I'm trying to learn."

"Why you got to bring her in this?" He asked thinking hard on that statement. "Oh I see. It's the time of the month."

What?

I made a face when he said that.

"Well my fault for even trying to be nice to you." With that he turned around and started paying attention.