Natalie✨

I was on my way to tutoring when Isaiah called me.

"Hey. I can't make it to tutoring today."

"Why?"

"I have basketball practice."

Yes. Isaiah is athletic. He played football, basketball, and I heard he did baseball back in elementary.

"Oh. You couldn't tell me earlier?" I asked because now I don't have a ride home.

And my new home is a little further from the school than my first. And I don't know the route there yet.

"I kinda forgot." He said as I saw a little smirk appeared in the corner of his lips.

No he didn't.

"Well—" I started but was cut off.

"I could drop you off afterwards. If that's ok with you, of course?"

"It's fine I can just catch an uber." I started but he stopped.

"Or I could just take you for free?
C'mon Talia."

I guess since I do need to use my money for some braiding hair.

"Fine. But I better not be here forever and amen."

"I promise."

We walked over to the gym and I said on the bleachers where Isaiah stuff was.

All the boys were in here along with the cheerleaders. When I realized Lillian and Abigail were here.

Oh damn.

Was this a bad idea?

I mean they don't date anymore.
So this should be interesting.

I mean I shouldn't be bothered by them. We're just friends. Plus I lost my ride because of him.

I was dosed off in my thoughts when smelt a different breeze and realized Lillian and Abigail approach me.

"Um. I think your in the wrong area darling?" Lillian said to me.

"Um. I think Im in the right area sweetie." I told her mocking the way she 'um'.

"You see this is where the cheerleaders and basketball players go."

"What are you doing here?" Abigail asked.

"Well I guess since your writing a biography. I'm here with your ex boyfriend." I said to her with a smile on my face.

I saw her face get furious. She crossed her arms and looked at me in disgust.

"Listen here Natalie. I'm going to have to ask you to leave. It's not like you can do any of the material we are doing. So can you go. Your messing up our spirit. And FYI Isaiah won't even think twice about you. So I suggest you stop doing whatever it is and go." She told me with more anger coming out of her as she spoke.

Did I break a nerve?

"Well for one Lillian. You might wanna fix y'all route because it looks like shit. Im sure I can do y'all material and even better." I said as I looked at her in laughter.