Natalie✨

The next morning I felt different. I woke up to my body in pain. But it was all for a good cause so I wasn't complaining.

I turned over to see a sleepy Zay laying down peacefully next to me. I looked down at his six pack and damn did he look so fine.

I still can't believe I had sex with him. And that he confessed his feelings to me.

I thought all last night about what he said to me and how he loved everything about me, but deep down I knew that he only did that just make me happy.

But how do you tell a person that you don't feel the same about them?

Don't get me wrong I like Isaiah and all but I just don't think he's doing this because he wants to be with me, but rather as a revenge back on his ex.

He basically broke up with her just to move to me. But I don't think he wants what he saying. I think he's just trying to get by the feelings he still has for Lillian.

And they had so many on and offs that no matter what all he's gonna do is run back to her. And I don't wanna put my feelings out and be heartbroken.

"Morning?" He said as he tried to kiss me. I moved back and he looked confused.

"Morning breath." I said as he felt relieved and kissed me on the cheek.

"What's wrong?" He asked concerned.

I should just get it over with. I took a breathe before speaking.

"Isaiah we have to ta-"Before I could even began his phone went off.

He looked at the call ID and turned it off.

"Your not going to answer? It could be important."

"No. This is important." He said as he laid down on me and kissed my lips for me to continue.

I was about to began his phone went off again.

"You should just answer."

"This better be important. Hello..." He answered.

As he talked his voiced changed from annoyed to concerned.

I wondered if everything was ok.

"I'll be there." He said as he hung up the phone and looked at me.

"Lillians father got into an accident and the doctors is saying it's not looking good." He said as he slid on his clothes and shoes.

"Oh." I said as I started to get dress as well. Not in my clothes but in Isaiah's shirt and joggers and some socks. I didn't wanna look like a prostitution getting off work. I started to walk away but he stopped me.

"Natalie this change nothing between us. I still care for you." He said as he trying to kiss me but I protest.

"I should get home now." I said as I looked away from him at the floor.

He nodded and headed downstairs to the car and drove me home.

Throughout the drive he tried to talk and comfort me but I was too upset that he still had feelings for her.