New Faces and More Embarasment

You were in your bed when you finally stirred awake. Sore. But still alive that much is certain.

(Y/N): *groans* did anyone get the number of whatever hit me?

Kaga: Just rest please.

You looked up to see Kaga with a relieved expression on her face. You were laying with your head on her lap. You then looked down to see multiple bandages on you and your arm in a sling.

(Y/N): What happened?

???: You got lucky kid that's what.

You looked over to see a woman cleaning up the medical mess. She had a calming, gentle, and very serious demeanor.

 She had a calming, gentle, and very serious demeanor

???: You're lucky you brought us here when you did.

Kaga: Patchy and I agreed you don't get to go out alone anymore.

(Y/N): Awww but I like my walks.

Kaga: You can keep going on your walks but one of us are going with you from now on.

(Y/N): I get no say in this?

Kaga: No

???: Better get used to that kid.

I looked to hear a very manly voice coming from the kitchen. I saw a mountain of a man.

(Y/N): I don't mean to sound rude though you both did save me, but who are you?

Izumi: I'm Izumi Curtis and he's my husband Sig.

Sig: Hello.

(Y/N): Hi. Well I never got to say a proper thank you. So thank you for saving my life.

Izumi: The ones your need to thank are these girls of yours. They found us after we beat the hell out of those black winged b******* and just about had panic attacks as they lead us here and started treating your wounds. They were both in tears the whole time.

She said with a smirk on her face as she looked at Kaga. You looked up at her but she looked away, though you swore her cheeks were bright pink.

Izumi: That other girl though passed out during the whole thing. Poor girl seemed exhausted more than all of us.