Chapter 1

3rd pov
(I guess and I hope)

Today was (y/n)'s first day at Karasuno high. (y/n) was currently walking to the gym with her brother Sugawara and his two friends, who are also his team mates. She knew his friends for quite a long time but was still too scared to talk with them. (y/n)'s brother and his friends talked about the new boys who wants to join the volleyball team but she was busy playing a game on her phone (like always) but still following them.

As they walked in to the gym, (y/n) spotted 2 boys who seemed like joining the team. Daichi the captain of the the team started to talk "Are you Kageyama?" As (y/n) heard the name, her head moved up from itsself. (y/n) looked at the boy who seemed quite familiar... 'oh shit he is in my class' she thought. He nodded at the question from Daichi. They started to talk with him as (y/n) noticed a little boy on her right side. He was trying to make himself visible but unfortunately it didn't worked. Then he started to say a loud 'hello' . (y/n) winced but it worked, they finally noticed him. Tanaka, the other friend, made his way towards the little boy. He kind of made fun of his size... eheh... but Kageyama interrupted them talking about how he should practice more blabla. (y/n) shrugged off and walked behind suga as they started to argue. Then suddenly the rector came and tanaka tried to warn them but they went on and were still arguing.

(y/n) didn't really listen to what they were arguing about but when she looked up again Kageyama tossed the ball to the orange haired boy. The ball came really fast and hard (😏) towards him and hit the wall. 'Ughhh... that ball was hard to ge-' (y/n) wasn't even finished thinking, when the orange boy said that he want's another one. Tanaka, Suga and Daichi tried to slow them down but it was to late...

The orange haired boy received the ball but little did they know, it flew over to the rector and hit his toupee (I really don't know how to write that) off his head.

'Uhhhhhh......... thats really bad...........'

After all that Daichi kicked the two boys out until they would stop fighting the whole time and respect each other for being thier team mates.

(y/n) pov

After the kick out from the two boys, they went on practicing. I went on doing my homework. As they made a break, Tanaka went over to me.
"What are you doing there (y/n)" he asked polite. I mumbled "i'm d- " I said so silently that no one could understand. Tankaka asked me "what was that again?". I mumbled again a bit louder that he could understand but he asked me again "I'm sorry what?". I mumbled again a bit louder but again he asked me "I'm really sorry but I couldn't understand you, what was that again?". I knew he said that on purpose because Suga said that I should talk more so that I can get more comfortable again with talking to people but it made me angry so I said it again " I'm doing my homework!" I said a bit to loud. They all stared at me and Tanaka. As Suga heard that he turned to me and smiled really bright.
"You talked... I'm so proud of you baby sis. OMG Daichi did you heard that she talked" he praised me. Daichi just smiled at me and gave some thumbs up. I smiled back.

As I wanted to stand up and go to my brother, I noticed the orange haired boy and Kageyama looking through the window. When I saw them standing there like lost puppies, I got an idea. I wrote it on a piece of paper and took it with me. I went to Koushi and let him know, that I would go for a walk. As I walked out, the two boys got suprised by the sudden opend door but fast shrugged it off. The orange haired boy looked at me as I looked at them and than back down. He smiled and cheerfully said "Hey I'm Hinata Shoyo" and smiled at me. "Oi... she was in the gym with us, you don't really have to introduce yourself again boke" Kageyama said annoyed. He looked at me with his eyes widened. "Wait... aren't you in my class? What are you doing here?".
All I could think about was 'fuuuuck hopefully he does not think that I'm a stalker'. I worried about it as I looked down onto my feet. Hinata asked curiously "do you understand us?"

Author's pov
(Else it wouldn't make any sense)

Kageyama rolled his eyes at that comment but suddenly remembered that he heard in class people talk about how you don't talk for some reasons and that you won't answer if someone asks you something. "Hinata let her, If she won't talk than don't push her to it. Maybe there are some reasons why she won't talk".

(Y/n)'s pov

When I heard that my eyes stared again at his eyes. I felt my cheeks heat up and I smiled a bit unsure but thankfull. I looked back down to hide my blush.
As I looked back up I saw Kageyama blush.

Kageyama's thoughts

Wait did she just smiled?
Why does she look so sweet?
Ahhhhh.... why am I thinking about her ?

End of Kageyama's thoughts
Hehehe

(y/n) pov again hehe

I chuckled at their faces but immediately stopped when I saw Hinata looking at my hand intensely. 'Oh right the paper'. I quickly gave Kageyama the paper, waved them good bye and went back inside.
'Puhhh... that was kind of awkward'.

A/n: hellu so I hope you liked the first chapter. I hope it wasn't that bad. I'm going to writte probably tomorrow or today another chapter because it's 3:45 AM. So I should go to sleep so GN or GM or Gd

Sincerely
your Author 🌻

Words: 1030