Chapter 9

(Rey's POV:)

I woke up with a splitting headache and I felt nauseous. Taking a look around I noticed that everything was gone. Well, more specifically, Bens things.

"Ben? Where are you?" I said throwing off the covers. Slipping on my boots I headed outside to see nothing but a rain. Without caring I ran to the Falcon in hopes that Ben would be there, waiting for me or fixing something. "BEN, WHERE ARE YOU?" I couldn't help but scream. But still, no one answered

"Don't leave me," I whispered softly. At this point I was close to the Falcon, ready to lunge into Ben's arms. The Falcon was gone. It was also in that moment that I tripped. The rain made the pathway slippery and I was now lying on the ground, wet.

That's when it hit me. Ben's gone.

"How could you leave me?" I said feeling tears form in my eyes.

- - -
(Two weeks ago from Ben's perspective::)

"I will never leave you."

"You can't promise me that, Ben. Life happens and things don't always go as planned."

"Don't say that," I said caressing Rey's cheek. "We are going to make it through this."

"Ben, I-"

I couldn't listen to Rey deny my promise to her. I just rolled my eyes in her arrogance and began to kiss her softly down her neck. Smiling into her skin, I began to place wet kisses along her collar bone.

"Just promise that you won't leave me," I said as I took off my shirt. Rey grinned at that and laughed.

"Never," she said pulling my head towards hers so we were now staring at one another. "I would never leave you."
- - -
(Ben's POV:)

Sitting down in the Falcon I felt a wave of guilt hit me. I left her. I promised her and I made a whole deal of it. I was the one that left her when she needed me most. As far as I knew the whole Cason thing was most likely a fragment of the dark side trying to lure me back.

"You can't stop what can't be stopped."

"Watch me, you son of a bitch." I said snarling. Picking up my lightsaber I ignited it, feeling rage flow through me.

"Ah, Kylo. So weak but oh so powerful. You should have stayed. Your first born is on his way and you won't be there."

"I'm not there to create it," I said slashing the saber through a wall.

"You arrogant child. You couldn't keep your manhood away from her after your encounter with Kian. You can't stop the future by running away, you are only igniting it."

"Lies," I said feeling sadness fill through me. Dropping the saber I fell onto the floor. "I kill her, I kill Rey."

"You can save her."

"Don't tell me things that can't happen, bastard. Go do your own shit and leave me the hell alone."

"All alone and pregnant. She doesn't even know it yet. It's going to be a rough pregnancy, isn't it?"

"Don't-"

"Think about your son, Ren."

"My son will be better off without me," I said feeling frustrated. "Rey will raise him and he won't have to know about his weak father."

"Your son is destined to rule the galaxy, as a worshipper of the dark side. I'm not telling you this to warn you, but as to shower you with blessings that you have just shired a Sith."

"He needs a mother who will love him unconditionally, not a fuck up of a father."

"How do you think he is going to fall to the darkside? You not being there kills your precious scavenger."

"Why are you telling me this?"

"I have my ways, Ren."

"Well so do I," I said heading into the cockpit.