22

It seemed like she was beating her too hard and her hands were a little hurt.

"Bella, did you dare to hit me?" Vanessa covered her red face and looked at Bella in disbelief.

This slut dared to hit her!

"Yes." Bella sneered and said, "What am I afraid of? I'll hit you if I want. You spread the rumors online, right? You suddenly reminded me that Tony and I haven't divorced yet. I'm Mrs. Gratham. And you're just a mistress.

"You slut." Vanessa was trembling with anger.

She was always arrogant and despised Bella. Now she had taken Tony back, she had just brought back what she deserved. How could she endure that Bella pointed at her nose and scolded her?

Vanessa raised her hand and wanted to hit back.

Bella stood there still and did not move. She just looked at Vanessa coldly and said, "Do it. As long as you dare to touch even one of my fingers today, I won't be divorced from Tony and in your whole life; you will only be a disgraceful mistress."

Vanessa had to hold her hand back.

Bella smiled happily.

This was her first time, relying on herself to make Vanessa be beaten, and she did not dare to fight back.

That's great!

This was just the beginning. Bella would take back everything that Vanessa owed her, and revenge on everyone who owed her.

"You'd better be obedient. Otherwise, if you mess with me, I won't divorce even if Tony gives up all the assets." Bella said in a happy mood.

"Bella, I won't forget what you have done to me today!" Vanessa gritted her teeth.

Bella said with a smile, "Do you think that at this stage today, I still care about whether you can let me go? Even if you let me go, I won't let you and Tony go."

Before she could finish her words, the door suddenly opened.

"Vanessa, are you alright?" Tony looked nervously at Vanessa.

When she saw Tony's worried face, Bella's heart still irrepressibly hurt.

Vanessa shook her head, lowered her hand that was covering her face, and exposed her red and swollen cheeks to him and asked, "Is it swollen and ugly?"

"No, you're always the most beautiful woman in my heart,"  Tony said gently.

After comforting Vanessa Tony looked cold and impatiently asked Bella, "How long are you going to be like this? Can't we both break up peacefully?"

Seeing that Tony was unreasonably defending for Vanessa but blamed her, Bella's heart was sorrowful. Her eyes were reddish; "If you want to break up peacefully, and then just do what I want. I must have been blind to fall in love with you, you brute!"

Tony looked at Bella and was a little surprised by the indifference in her eyes. He wanted to say something but did say nothing.

Bella did not notice it. She looked at them with a sneer and left.

Suppressing her dry eyes, Bella raised her head and did not allow her to reveal a weak side in front of Vanessa and Tony.

Bella was not in a very good mood. Fortunately, she had already taken leave, so she didn't have to go back to work anymore.

After returning home, Bella felt tired, but she could not sleep at all. After drinking the sleeping pill, she fell asleep.

That night Mr. Steiner did not come.

However, she dreamed about a child who had just been born and had been stolen by Vanessa and Tony. She could not see the face of the child. He was screaming at her: "Mommy, it hurts, saves me."

Bella wanted to save the child, and she ran and ran, but couldn't get close to the child.

"My baby," Bella woke up sweating.

Only then did she realized that was just a dream. Her heart was so painful that she could barely breathe.

She thought that when Tony abandoned her, she was already in extreme pain. At this time, she realized that she could still be in more pain.

Bella was immersed in the despair of her dream, and suddenly the phone on the bedside rang.

She answered the phone, only to hear the person on the other end of the phone say, "Bella, bad things happened, you should come to the company now."

The caller was Mr. Walker Miller's secretary, Cindy. She could hear that she was very anxious at the moment. Even before Bella spoke, the other side hurriedly hung up.

Bella did not dare to delay it. She changed her clothes and took a taxi to the company.

As soon as he entered the company, Bella became the focus of everyone's attention.

"Oh my God, she's the shameless person. How can Mr. Miller like such a mean woman?"

"She is earthy and rustic."

"She was not worthy of Mr. Miller!"

"Despicable!"

From entering the company door to the elevator there was an endless stream of slander that went around her.

And she did not have the time to bother with this.

"Bella, you're finally here." As soon as Bella left the elevator, Cindy looked anxiously.

"What's wrong? What happened?" Bella asked nervously.

Cindy frowned and said in grave tone, "This morning, the company's stock fell by 10%. The board of directors had just held an emergency meeting, saying that it was because you and Mr. Miller's scandal affected the company's image.So..."

Cindy paused and said, "The company decided to fire you."

Bella was stunned. She did not expect this to happen. She thought that it was just rumored online, cursing her, but did not expect to affect the company.

It was reasonable to fire her after all her personal grudges had affected Mr. Miller's company. but the thought that she was fired because of Vanessa's tricks still made her angry!

However, Walker had helped her. She did not want to affect Walker and the company.

She would remember it in mind and slowly revenge on Vanessa.

Bella clenched her fists forcefully and look at Cindy. "Please say thank you for me to Mr. Miller and thank you for taking care of me these past few days."

Just at this time.

"Who dare fire Bella without my order?" Suddenly, Walker Miller's mellow and deep voice sounded overbearing and could not be refuted.