Chapter 15 - I'll Try

A/N: MAY THE FOURTH BE WITH YOU MY PADAWANS!

Loooooooong ass chapter ahead. You wouldn't believe how long this took to write in-between going through the script and matching it with the right actions - a long time.

However, I really love the little bit of Father/Daughter bonding at the end; it just warms my cold heart :') Anywho, hope you enjoy this and I promise all of the angsty sadness will be over soon - you all know what happens next... if not, wtf are you doing here?!

Chapter 15

I hear them walking around, looking at their old ship. I want nothing more than to jump up and run into his arms - even if i'm angry that he didn't come those weeks ago when he said he would.

However, Rey holds me back down as I shoot up, resulting in something being knocked and making a loud clanging sound. I turn to argue with her but before I can the grate is lifted and my breath hitches in my throat in shock of seeing the man who raised me for the first time in years.

They look up, fearing him almost. "Where are the others?" he asks them. His voice sounds tired, aged but still the same as it has done for the last 26 years of my life. He catches my eye and lowers his gun, stepping back a little. He knows he's going to get a mouthful when I get him alone for a minute. "Hey kiddo!"

He pulls me out and hugs me tightly, uncle Chewie growling in happiness at seeing me again. "Hey, dad," My words get muffled into his jacket, the same one he's worn for so long.

We pull apart and he goes all attack mode once again, pointing his gun at my new allies. "Who's the pilot?"

"I'm the pilot," Rey tells him quickly.

"You?" he asks her in confusion, Chewie responding in the same way.

"No, it's true," she informs him. "We're the only ones on board,"

"You can understand that thing?" Finn jumps in rudely.

"That thing can understand you too, so watch it," Dad warns, bringing a smile to my face. "Come on out of there,"

The two of them remove their masks and get out of the hatch, standing opposite to me and my father. "Where did you get this ship?" he questions us, looking to me for the answer.

"Niima outpost," Rey tells him. His face falls in disgust as he faces me.

"Jakku? That junkyard?" he gapes.

"Thank you!" Finn retaliates exhaustedly.

"I told you we should've double checked the western regions," he states to Chewie. "Who had it?"

"We stole it," She tells him. "I stole it from Unkar Plutt, he stole it from the Irvine boys, they stole it from Ducain-"

"Who stole it from me!" he shakes his head in irritation. "Well you tell him that Han Solo just stole back the Millenium Falcon for good," he looks at me with a smirk. "And he's going to be teaching his kid how to fly it,"

"This is the Millenium Falcon?" she gasps. "You're Han Solo? You have a kid? Who?"

"Used to be," he rolls his eyes as he makes his way to the cockpit, Rey's eyes wide open in astonishment.

"Han Solo? The rebellion general?" Finn asks as I walk after Dad.

"No! The smuggler!" they bicker behind me. "This is the ship that did the Kessel run in fourteen parsecs?"

"Twelve!" he shouts back at them.

"Fourteen," we both mumble under our breaths. He turns and looks at me with a seemingly ever growing smile on his face. "It's good to see you again, Baby,"