God Of War

Tsuyu: God of War?

Blade: Ok so in this universe Midoriya is the son of Zeus but Midoriya was born in Sparta trained from birth to be in the army. His brother who is Bakugou was taken from him at birth but Midoriya found him only for Bakugou to die in Midoriyas arms. While he and his men were battling Barbarians Midoriya was going to be killed he called out to the God of War Ares and sold his soul to him to gain strength to defeat the Barbarians. Midoriya also gain the Blades of Chaos and then became the servant to Ares, by killing people that disrespect  the gods, until Midoriya was ordered to attack a villiage but the God of War sent Midoriya's wife who is Melissa and his daughter Eri to that village. Midoriya and his men destroyed the village, but when Midoirya reached the temple a oracle told Midoriya to not go in their but he did not listen. He then killed everyone in their even his family. When Midoriya found out he walked out of the temple to meet the oracle who then covered Midoriya in the ashes of his family making him the Ghost of Sparta. Midoriya then eventually killed the God of War Ares by opening Pandora's box and gaining the title God of War. THe gods then betray Midoriya so he gains the help of the titans to kill the gods. Midoriya then kills all the gods releasing destruction onto the world. He then kills his father Zeus along with the titan Gaia. Kratos then kills himself because the goddess Athena or Midnight wanted the power The Blade of Olympus has but by Midoriya killing himself he released the power which got rid of the destruction that he caused on the world. Midoriya then travels the world for 300 years until he arrives in Midgard. Midoriya then marries the frost giant Faye or Fuyumi. They then had a son Atreus or Kota but Fuyumi then dies and so Midoriya start their journey to bring Fuyumi's ashes to highest peak in the realm which is in Jötunheim. They then meet the goddess Freya or Kendo who has a son named Baldur or Monoma. They then fight Monoma and they brake his curse of immortality with mistletoe. And now were at the part were they finish fighting and Monoma is about to kill Kendo. 

The Screen opens to show Monoma choking Kendo. As Kendo was about to die we see a old, ripped Midoriya with pale-white skin with a red tatoo around his body. He's bald with a beard and a scar going over his right eye with a giant scar on his stomach, put Monoma in a choke hold.

 He's bald with a beard and a scar going over his right eye with a giant scar on his stomach, put Monoma in a choke hold

Kirishima: Wow Midoribro looks old

All Might: He did wonder the earth for 300 years so he's must be really old

" Why... why do you even care? You could have... walked away" Monoma chokes out. " The cycle ends here. We must be better than this" Deku says as he snaps Monomas neck.

Katsumi: Holy shit

Dabi: Damn

Kurogiri: I did not expect that

Monoma: There's no way he can beat me!

Aizawa: It's hard to believe that Midoriya took a life

It then shows Monoma falling to the ground twitching, and wit his final breath he says " Snow" as his eyes go bloodshot and he dies. When then see Kendo crawl towards Monoma .

"No no no no no no no... my boy... my dear, sweet boy" Deku then walks up to Kendo. " Freya.... He chose this" Deku says. " I will rain down every agony, every violation imaginable, upon you. I will parade your cold body, from every corner, of every realm, and feed your soul to the vilest filth in Hel. That is my promise" Kendo screams

Kendo: I wouldn't act like that

Nana: The other you just lost her child anyone would act like this

All Might: Lets see what happens next

" He saved your life" Kota says. " He robbed me of everything!" Kendo replies.  " Everything!" Kendo cries. " You are just an animal... passing on your cruelty and rage. You will never change." Kendo explains. 

" Then you do not know me" Deku says

Kaminari: Woah Midoriya's voice is so deep and scratchy

Toga: Its scarier than All For Ones voice

Aizawa: That voice holds experience and wisdom.

Midnight: Its also very sexy. She says while licking her lips

" I know enough" Kendo says. " Does he?" Kendo asked

Katsuki: Oh shit

" Boy... listen close" Deku says

Jiro: Welp here we go

" I am from a land called Sparta. I made a deal with a god that cost me my soul. I killed many who were deserving... and many who were not." Deku says. He then turns around to face Kota.

Toru: Here it comes

Blade: By the way, in this universe Zeus is All For One and is Midoriya's dad 

Everyone except AFO and Inko: WHAT!?

" I killed my father" Deku says 

Mina: Oh snap

Shigaraki: Impossible Sensei can't be killed!

" That was your father in Hel... Is this what it is to be a god?... Is this how it always ends?... Sons killing their mothers... their fathers?" Kota asks. " No. We will be the gods we chose to be. Not those who have been. Who I was is not who you will be. We must be better" Deku says while crouching down and holding Kota's shoulders

Aizawa: I would listen to these words they can change you

Class 1-A and B: Hai!

They then turn their heads to see Kendo carrying Monoma. They look at each other for a few moments before Kendo walks away with Monoma. " Well.  I guess we're the bad guys now" Nezu says

Iida: Where is Nezu?

Balde: Oh on his belt. They met him when he was trapped in a tree by Odin so they cut off his head and they brought him back to life. Also, Mimir is Nezu's name in this, the smartest man alive. When he has both of his eyes.

Kaminari: He sounds Scottish 

" In her eyes, yes. But she could never make that choice" Deku says. Deku then looks at Kota. "Hm. We should finish this journey while I still have strength" Deku says while standing up. They then head off.

The screen darkens

Nejire: Wait Izuku is dying?

Blade: Yes and no

Nejire: Oh ok

Shoka: That's good to know

Mirio: When did you start calling him by his first name?

Tamaki: hmm

Nejire: I-Im sorry M-Midoriya

Deku: I-It's a-alright

Blade: Alright the next one we can't let Kota or Eri watch it because it's a little inappropriate 

I then snap my fingers and Eri and Kota are wearing VR headsets while wearing noise canceling headphones.

Blade: Don't worry Eri's watching My Little Pony while Kota's watching Black Widow

.

.

.

.

.

.

Sweetheart