54

"MA!"

"Maki!"

The second you and Yoongi enter the apartment Maki quickly leaves a flustered Jungkook and makes her way over to you, her wide eyes glittering with desperation."

"MA! MA!"

"Hyung it was terrible! You know Maki doesn't like me!"

Dropping your duffel bag on the floor you pick Maki up and watch her whimper and bury her face into your sweatshirt, her tiny fingers gripping onto the thick fabric.

"Ah...I'm sorry Jungkook..."

"You owe me. BIG TIME."

You slowly move to the side so Jungkook can fix his hair and walk past the three of you, his lip pushed out in a boyish pout.

"Thank you Jungkook..."

His hard expression seems to soften when he turns and looks at you, his lips twisting into a small smile.

"You're welcome Noona."

"Hey what about-"

"You owe me Hyung!"

You try to hide your giggle by holding Maki close to you as Yoongi shuts the door and huffs towards it, his eyes narrowing when he looks at you.

"It isn't funny."

"You're so right."

"If I'm right then quit laughing!"

His cheeks turn a bright shade of pink when you look up at him and bust out into a soft laugh, your free hand covering your mouth shyly.

"I'm sorry!"

"Ah...it's fine...I think that's the first time I ever saw you laugh..."

"O-Oh..."

"Ah here, I'll take Maki and let you-"

"MA!"

When Yoongi reaches for the baby she quickly folds deeper into your embrace and burrows farther into your shirt, a dark scowl shadowing her soft features.

"Maki what is wrong with you come to Appa-"

"MA!"

"Yoongi...I think she's mad at you for leaving her..."

You watch his entire face twist with horror and shock as he gapes his mouth at Maki, his hands going back down to his sides.

"Maki...don't be mad at Appa-"

"MA!"

"Maybe just give her a minute? She won't hold onto this for very long! Babies don't hold a grudge!"

"Yeah...okay...here I'll get your bag for you..you can just stay in my room."

"No Yoongi really I can just sleep on the couch-"

"You aren't going to sleep on a couch you can just be in my room."

"Then where will you sleep? Hmm?"

"On the couch."

Turning towards Yoongi to stop him from moving forward you watch him slightly back up with shock, his expression quickly hardening.

"I'm not staying here to take over your house Yoongi I'm just here until I get my own place."

"Y/N-ah. I'm not allowing a woman to sleep on a couch, you can stay in my room while you're here. I'll be gone before you'll wake up and this way I won't disturb you."