Matt Cornett Imagine: live streams and anouncements📱🙎🏼‍♀️

Author's Note: Update before I start my online college work, that I am way behind in. I just randomly thought of this idea. Some people may think it is a bit dramatic, but that's my writing style. I am loving all the hsmtmts live streams on instagram, even Joshy went live today and I almost skipped dinner because of it. Stay safe inside and wash your hands. -kathylo42

(Y/N/N)= your nickname

(Y/N) = your name

"(Y/N/N), you don't need any make up. You are beautiful just the way you are. Come join me in my livestream on Instagram." Matt called to his girlfriend who was in the hotel bathroom fixing her mascara.

"One second, I have to put on lip gloss." (Y/N) called from the bathroom.

Matt got up from the couch and went to the bathroom setting down the lip-gloss tube from his girlfriend's hand. He kissed her cheek then led her to the couch, but she sat on the opposite side away from his phone.

"Babe, what's wrong?" Matt whispered quiet enough so the phone wouldn't pick up the voice.

"I don't want to put our relationship out in the public yet." (Y/N) said then got up from the couch going back to their room.

Matt turned off the live saying goodbye to his fans and went to the bedroom to check on his girlfriend.

"What's wrong? I thought you love my livestreams. We've been dating for 5 months. Shouldn't we put it out there? so we don't have to keep it a secret anymore." Matt said running my hand through (Y/N's) hair.

"Matt, I haven't told you this because I'm scared, and it was never the right time to bring it up. I'm scared of hate. I am so insecure about my pictures on social media. The way I look, my body, my voice, everything. I'm so scared of what will happen next." (Y/N) said looking away ashamed.

"Why do you think I asked you to be my girlfriend? I could have chosen any other girl in the world, but I chose you. You're beautiful (Y/N). I love your voice. I love that you support others online. I love so many things about you I can't name them all. I'm not going to pressure you to be in my live. I will wait however long you would like till we can announce us to the world. I'm just growing impatient. I don't want to hide my beautiful girlfriend from the world." Matt said gently putting his finger on her cheek.

"I'll do it now. I'll do the live with you and announce our relationship." (Y/N) said proudly turning to kiss Matt's lips.

"Are you sure? I don't want to pressure you."

"I'm sure Matt."

Matt set up his phone against his water bottle on the coffee table and sat next to (Y/N) with his arms around her.

"Hey guys, I'm back for another livestream. I have an important announcement. Please don't leave any hate comments after this message. I love you guys. This is my girlfriend (Y/N), we've been dating for 5 months. It will be our 6-month anniversary this Wednesday."

Matt went on and on to talk about how he met (Y/N) and other memorable moments they had together. (Y/N) leaned on Matt's shoulder cuddling and reading the comments. After a few minutes of just Matt talking, people started to send some really mean comments like, "She has too much make up on, Ugly girl, Why her?!, Sl*T, she looks like a doll, you can do better" When (Y/N) saw the first two comments she leaned away from Matt and stopped cuddling. As soon as she saw the fourth comment, she ran to the shared bedroom without saying a word to Matt.

"I've got to go guys. I love all of my supportive fans. I'm disappointed in y'all giving my girlfriend hate. Also, thanks liv for popping on here and defending my girl." Matt said to his phone before exiting the livestream and running to the bedroom.

(Y/N) was laying on a pillow with her head down crying. There were makeup stains all over the white bedding, but Matt could care less. He rubbed his girlfriend's back while whispering some positive words to her. After a few minutes (Y/N) lifted her head off the pillow and hugged Matt while sobbing.

"I'm sorry I'm ugly. I'm sorry I wear too much makeup. I obviously don't deserve you." (Y/N) sobbed into Matt's sweatshirt.

"Babe, I'm so sorry that happened. I shouldn't have pushed you to do the livestream. I love you so much. Don't listen to what those haters have to say they are just jealous I have you. You're my number one girl." Matt said kissing his girlfriend's forehead while wiping away her tears.

"Want to watch a Disney movie? To make everything all better." Matt said wiping away (Y/N's) tears/.

"Can we cuddle?"

"Of course, love."

The rest of the night the couple had a Disney movie marathon. (Y/N) even forget about the previous events of the afternoon. All she needed was to be safe and loved in her boyfriend's arms cuddling.