Chapter 8

Andrea's p.o.v

3 months later:

"Okay Steve, I've been with a trainer for my power. Tony hired him for me. We had a theory on my powers and I want to try it," I announced when I walked into the training room to train with Steve. "What's the theory?" He asked. "I'm just gonna do it," I shrugged. Steve looked at me confused whilst I simply stared at him.

As I was doing it, I activated my abilities and then heard Steve's voice in my head. 'I could really go to the toilet right now but I gotta train.' I heard it causing my eyes to widen. "Ew Steve, go to the goddamn toilet," I laughed and grimaced at the same time. Steve's expression changed to shock when he realized what I had done.

"How did you do that?!" He exclaimed, almost excited for me. "Well the trainer had a theory that if I can teleport physically then I can teleport mentally. He told me not to use it on a human in case it hurts them so I decided to try it on you. I can't believe it worked," I smirked feeling overwhelmed with the newfound power.

"I think you should do it to Tony," he daringly said. "God no. I really don't wanna know what Tony's thinking," I laughed before placing my water bottle down and got prepared to fight. Ever since I broke the mental barrier I had in my mind, my fighting skills have improved drastically. Although not every time, I can pin cap down which is always fun and I've been training with some of the other agents with weapons.

When I got my memories back, I remembered that I was actually quite skilled with a gun and could disassemble and reassemble many different types whilst blind folded, which was an interesting thing to learn about myself. My skills with a dagger were remarkable, but aren't effective when I'm at a distance, so I've been told that I have to carry a long distance weapon at all times in my suit.

Steve and I began to fight, however our session didn't last long when Natasha walked in with a scowl on her face. "Steve, Fury wishes to talk to you," she said. "Okay, well you spar with Andy then," he shrugged before leaving us alone. "Echo and Black Widow train together for the first time. This should be documented," I laughed.

Lately, Natasha and I haven't really been talking much. Not voluntarily, but because our schedules have been placed as polar opposites. Our training times are separate, our missions are seperate, hell even the times we wake up are separate. A part of me feels like she's ignoring me, but another part of me knows better than that and so I ignore it.

"I'm so excited to fight, this is gonna be so fun," I grinned widely and got into a fighting stance. She never smiled though which caused me to be confused. "What's got you in a bad mood?" I quizzed, but got no answer.

Instead, she lunged for me and I dodged the attack. I quickly grabbed her wrist, and kicked out her legs, but she kept steady balance. We spared like that for a while until she got bored and did something I didn't expect her to do. She grabbed my wrist and hopped up placing her thighs around my head. I held her up so she couldn't flip me over quite yet as I fought off what she was doing. "Nat, as hot as this is, take me on a date first," I joked causing her to grunt and flip me over completely. My back hit the mat at speed and I groaned when I impacted.

"You need to take things seriously, it gets you distracted and makes you lose a fight. That could be the difference in you getting taken to Hydra again," she warned me before leaving me alone in the room. Decidedly, I didn't remove myself from the floor, feeling the aching pain in my neck and back from hitting the mat too hard. However I was also in a daze of the position we were in with her thighs around my head which made me blush.

My thoughts were distracted when an agent walked in and looked at me confused. "Jones, Stark has a debrief of a mission for you," he told me before leaving. Tony wasn't actually gonna be the one debriefing me, it would be Fury but because he's 'dead' we say it's Tony.