Notes

1. Murthy's and Malhotra's are family friends for 3 generation. (Third is manik and nandini's generation)

2. In manik's childhood all use to live together in Bhatinda, punjab!!!

3. Raj and neyonika shifted to US. After sometime Murthy's shifted to Delhi and after that Harsh and Smita shifted to Mumbai, but all were in touch.

4. Raj and neyonika now since 10 yrs have come back to India, Mumbai and all Malhotra's stay in same house.

5. Since 5yrs even murthy's have shifted to Mumbai from delhi, and are staying in manshion adjacent to Malhotra's. It is only Nandini who never shifted to Mumbai, from delhi she directly went to US.

6. Harsh, Smita, Cabir, dhruv, raman, Ishita, nandini in their childhood in vacations use to visit Bhatinda, both families yet have their haveli there which is adjacent to each other. Hence the younger clan, Cabir, abhi, dhruv and nandini share a good bond. Manik was in US that time.

7. When Murthy's shifted to Mumbai I was navya also who shifted with them. She is an orphan so Murthy's consider heras their daughter only.

8. It's been 20yrs that only manik and nandini have not met. Raman and Raj always use to video call each other and hence even nandini use to talk o Raj and neyo and manik to raman and Ishita, but since childhood manik and Nandini avoid each other.

9. at the end now all are in Mumbai!! Malhotra's, Murthy's, Fab5, navya, harshad an soha!! Except nandini, who is soon to return!!!!

10. Nandini is very close to Raj and neyo and so is manik to raman and Ishita!!!

11. And the most important, no one loves soha(not even manik), but all are bearing soha because manik has accepted soha as his girlfriend!!!