↠ ot7

It could not be done. 

At all.

The choices were simple but you just couldn't do it. 

You let out a frustrated sigh and angrily squished the pillow in your hands. Moments before you were certain on who was your mate but then... things happened. In which you realized something. That you may have loved all of them. You did not know what to do. There was the possibility that you may all be together but how would they take it? Would jealousy arise once more? 

Besides, what if they didn't want that? Then what? You'll make a fool of yourself. 

You buried your face in your pillow. It was just comforting at this point. For the next few minutes, you stayed in that position until you came to a conclusion. Why the hell not? Just say you like all of them and they can decide what to do with that information. Confidently, you got out of your bed and threw the pillow onto the bed.

"I'll just tell them." You said to Davey but it was more to yourself. You hyped yourself up as you got ready. As soon as you went to the door, your nerves took over you once more. Agh, this was no time to back out now. You threw the door open and scared a poor Hoseok who almost jumped into the wall and a small scream left him.

"I'm so sorry!" You apologized to the poor werewolf who was recovering on the floor.

His hand was clutched to his chest as he looked at you with a wide look. "I-It's okay. I wasn't paying attention."

You held out a hand for him to grab and help him out. He gratefully took it although he easily stood up by himself. "Now I can hold your hand." He flirtatiously winked.

"Where did my sunshine go?" You muttered but Hoseok dramatically gasped. 

"No I'm still here!" He then wrapped you in his arms and started to sway you two together. "You always want sunshine? Well I'm always here for you!" And the bold werewolf thought that kissing your cheek was the right move at the moment.

You could feel your cheeks turning red as you tried prying yourself out of his arms. He only laughed but at last he freed you. Almost. He still kept hold of your hand and happily brought you downstairs. To your surprise, Namjoon and Jimin were in the living room watching TV. The duo both perked up and sent you smiles while Hoseok got annoyed looks. 

The werewolf dragged you over to the kitchen and another surprise awaited you there. Seokjin was too focused on making waffles and Yoongi was sitting at the kitchen island. "Morning." Yoongi said.

"Morning." You replied as Hoseok let go to get some juice. "Are you okay?" 

The male nodded. "Yeah. Still sort of hurts." 

To offer your support you gave him a pat on the head to which he smiled at. Thinking about your situation, you think it was the right time to do so. As the trio started to converse on what else Seokjin could also make for breakfast (with the poor Beta complaining that he won't make any more food), you slipped out of the kitchen straight behind Namjoon.

Shyly, you tapped his shoulder. He tilted his head backwards with raised eyebrows. "Hey, is something wrong? Are they fighting again? I swear I never get any peace in the morning..."

"No." You shook your head as the Alpha now got confused. "Could you have everyone meet in the kitchen?" You didn't want the injured werewolf to move around that much.

"Uh sure. Is there any problem?" Namjoon asked.

"Nah. Just something important I need to say." Out of the corner of your eye, you could see Jimin slightly turn his head in your direction.