200 - THE END!

"dad!"

     luke and ashton whip around simultaneously. "yeah?"

     "stop, that's always creepy." ace grimaces as she stops in front of luke and ashton. "can tyler come over?"

     "is tyler going to keep his hands to himself?" ashton mumbles, and luke elbows him in the side. "f- sure."

     ace smiles. "thank you!" she gives luke and ashton a quick hug before retreating back to her room.

     ashton rolls his eyes. "if i catch them one more time i'm going to murder that child."

"tyler?" luke scoffs. "he's an angel."

"he's touching my baby." ashton pouts. "he's kissing my daughter, my baby girl, my-"

"she's seventeen, love." luke chuckles as he grabs ashton's hand. "it was bound to happen at some point."

ashton rolls his eyes. "not yet."

"i think seventeen is fair considering you and i were each having sex by sixteen."

"no no no, nope," ashton tosses his arms up as he walks across the kitchen. "no."

luke laughs. "i think you'll be okay."

"dad!"

luke and ashton turn around again. "what's up?"

"stop doing that!" allin huffs as she drops her books down on the table. "it's so creepy."

"that's the entire point." luke comments as he looks down at the books. "what's all this?"

"i have to do a project for my music class." allin states as she sets the books around the table. "and i need you guys' help."

"why do you need our help?" ashton furrows his brows.

allin stares deadpanned at ashton, before rolling her eyes. "you're literally one of the most famous drummers in the world."

ashton smiles. "what's the project about?"

"i have to pick a band that i think had a large impact on the music industry and the world in general, and write about them. also, i have to learn one of their songs on guitar since that's what i play- so i was thinking you-" she turns to luke, handing him a few sheets of paper. "could teach me lover of mine? or outer space? maybe san francisco?"

"you're-" ashton chokes. "you're doing it on 5sos?"

allin nods. "i can get first hand stories and quotes on your experiences as a band; no one else in my class can do that. it's purely strategic, there's no way i won't get an a if i do it on you guys. plus, you guys kind of changed the music industry forever, so."

"oh." ashton smiles softly. "alright, just let us know what we need to do then."

allin grins. "i'll want to interview all of you, so maybe we can set up a day where cal and michael can come over and do it?"