Chap. 60 (Surprise)

I alight the train and look ahead.

I smirk at the sight of this forsaken land.
"I'm back, bitch."

Emarel...represents nothing but despair.

There is no greenery to be seen anywhere. Only chunks of buildings, most are companies of traders.
The king of Emarel is a fucking greedy pig. He cares about nothing but himself, earning money and sucking the life out of everyone here.

With that being said, this place is also really flourishing because of the items sold.

However, all the profits go to the king. There is also a seriously stupid hierarchy system here. The servants at the very bottom are offered nothing but a piece of bread while they had to work the most. The officials are not spared too though. Yes, they are given less work to do. But the food given is no less than 1 bowl of soup.

But I'm not here to care about this. I'm here because...of what they did to me.

...

I was just a naive child back then. Damn it, despite being more mature than usual, I am still too fucking naive.

...i fell into their trap...

Arghh... let's not think about it. It's the past...i can't fix it.

I clench my fist and my smirk becomes wider.

I really want to see that pig squeal in pain.

"Hey, you! Who are you?!" Says a station official, approaching me.

"Oh, this is my first time here! I don't have an ID card."

"Hmm..." He stares at me. I don't think I dressed like a beggar right now, in fact, it's quite appropriate. Why is he giving me that pity look?

"Alright, follow me."

I follow him into an alley. Looks suspicious as hell but it is interesting...i wonder what he is going to do.

Suddenly, someone from behind covers my mouth with a cloth.

There's sleep-inducing poison in it...oh so that's how they kidnap people. Interesting. Though it does not affect me at all with this body, I'm willing to play along.

I pretend to pass out and he carries my body inside a car.
---------
I "wake up" to find myself chained to a chair.

A woman is searching through my body. Heh, there's nothing on me. All of it is in my mana void.

"Tch. You damn useless pricks!!" Shouts the woman after finding nothing on me.

"Eh? There's seriously nothing on him? Even though he looks like he came from a rich family-"
"Are you trying to talk back?!"
The woman slaps the station officer which kidnaps me.

The woman turns back to me and I wink at her and smile.

"You!!"
She grabs my collar and pulls my face close to hers.
"Do you know the situation you are in right now?!?"

I laugh a little and kisses her. She is not that bad looking too. With her short black hair and eyes and her sexy body.

She pushes me away immediately and covers her mouth.
"You bastard!! That was my first kiss!!"

I look at the station officer and the other guy, guess he was the one who tried to poison me. Both of them are stunned at what I just did.

"Kill him!!" Says the woman.
"Y-Yes!!!" Says the station officer.

He takes a knife out of his pocket and attempts to slit my throat, instead, the blade breaks when he tries to force it in my skin.

"What the-"

The woman's eyes widen and click her tongue in frustration.
She takes out a dagger engulfs in magic and attempts to slit my throat, it breaks too and I absorbed the magic in it.

"What!!? Impossible?! Have I been scammed?!" She exclaims.
"No, you have not been. I am just too strong for any of you to even hurt me." I say.

I break the chain holding me down and stand up.

I look at the three and they are slowly backing off.

"I-i..."

The woman's composure is breaking...heh.

I snap and the officer and his accomplice explode and the place becomes a bloody basement.

"Eek!" She screeched and falls onto the ground.

I walk to her and hold her chin up.

"I-...i...im...sorry..."
She is shaking with fear.

I smile at this and kisses her once more. This time, she didn't resist.