» 12

(Jaemin Hot. Jaemin Gorgeous. Jaemin Stunning. Jaemin Handsome)

"I'm sorry Myunghee for dragging you into baby sitting. Mum and dad are off on another family trip and we haven't had sleep over in a long time." Hyuna said through the phone, head tilted to keep the device on her shoulder as she continued to cook ramen.

"Okay cool, see you in 20. Also, bring Your homework." She said, eyebrows furrowed when her best friend asked her why.

"What do you mean why? So we can do it if we are bored." She said as if it was obvious- a laugh rang through the phone as Myunghee found her comment hilarious and Hyuna rolled her eyes despite her friend not being able to see them.

"See you soon Myun." She said, line going flat as she hung up, and finishing up her cooking.

{}

"Hyunie!" A tiny voice yelled out as rapid feet pitter-pattered down the stairs.
"Yunmi is here!"

A smile formed on the girls face, walking up to the boy who was opening the large door, allowing her best friend to enter and engulf the smaller child into a giant hug.

"Tae, it's Myunghee not Yunmi." Hyuna shook her head at his attempt of saying her name.

"Aww, it's okay Hyun." She smiled, tickling the boys tummy making him squirm and giggle under her touch.
"Look who it is, hows Dino Tae been?"

"Gweat! I drew a steg- a a stegosauwus today." He showed his gummy smile in excitement, wiggling out of her hands and running up the stairs.

Not even a second later, the boy was back down the stairs and handing Myunghee his drawing- explosions of greens and browns covered the page. Random black squiggles she assumes were the eyes and nose stood out among the colours.

"Oh my gosh. Are you Van Gogh? Because this is art!" Hyuna smiled watching her friend play with her brother.

"Tanks Yunmi."

"Okay you little monster, we need to get you into your pyjamas."

Taes excited face turned serious as he took soldier position, hand to his head in salute before running up the stairs again.

"Thank you so much Myun, you're a life saver." Hyuna said, the two now heading up stairs.

"Don't Stress about it, needed a little get away from home anyway."

"Mum and dad still fighting?" Hyuna asked, trying to not trigger anything within the girl.
"Like always."

"I'm so sorry Myun. You are welcome here anytime." Myunghee smiled at her best friend, hugging her tightly.

A small hand came up and started pulling on the hems of each girls shirts, a pant-less 5 year old finally getting their attention.

"I tried to get my shirt off, but it got a little stuck." He explain, taking their hands and dragging them into his room.

After a few laughs and struggles, Tae was finally in his favourite onesie- a green dinosaur with a hood and tail.

The girls had spent a good half hour playing with the boy, tiring him out and tucking him into bed.

The faint sound of his sleep time music played as they left his room quietly. The two tip-toed down stairs into the lounge room, grabbing a few snacks on the way.

"Sooo, hows life?" Myunghee asked causing Hyuna to laugh at the awkward approach to their conversation.

"You know, the usual. You?"