Chapter 18: The Theories.

Willow was standing in her bedroom. There were wolves, hundreds of them pouring in from the window, they kept on coming and coming and coming. She wasn't sure if her room could even accommodate them, but it did.

Willow stepped back in order to avoid coming in contact with the furry body of the wolves'. She stumbled when her feet came in contact with something lying on the ground, and she fell flat on her butt.

Willow's eyes widened when she saw a familiar figure lying on the floor, with his normally golden eyes wide open, and frozen. She couldn't see his chest moving, his face was pale as if all his blood has been sucked out. Willow felt something moist under her hands on the floor. When she raised her hand, she saw that it was crimson in color, and thick in consistency. With her hands shaking she moved her eyes down to the floor and a silent scream broke free from her throat. Rowan was lying in a pool of blood, his own blood.

Willow rushed to her feet when she saw a wolf bite into the corpse. She felt the bile rise in her throat, but she has to get out of here. So she turned on her heels and jumped out of the window. She was surrounded by an unfamiliar neighborhood yet at the same time it felt familiar.

Willow ran and ran till she felt her soles tear, till her feet started bleeding, till it was painted in blood.

Willow ran till she saw the very figure she saw I her bedroom, but unlike in her bedroom, he stood in front of her with elegance. His face looked like it was carved with utter care, with not a single flaw present on it.

Rowan stood there in front of her, as if he had descended from the heaven. No-not heaven, but hell. He looked like a Prince of hell with his clothes as black at the night. But he wasn't her Rowan. She didn't know why but he wasn't.

But as Willow drew closer to Rowan, her eyes locked with his. She stopped walking towards him.

"Come to me Willow." Rowan's familiar voice flowed out of his mouth, "I won't hurt you. Don't you trust me?"

As if a siren luring it's prey, he called out, and she being the prey started walking as if in a trance, though her mind was her own, but her body didn't listen to her, it only listened to what Rowan has to say.

She screamed at herself to stop walking, but no sound came out. Because unlike Rowan's usual golden eyes, his eyes were red, red of the blood.

His red eyes were hypnotizing her to move forward and her body automatically did.

Willow felt trapped in her own body. She could do nothing but let Rowan take control of her strings, and move her as he wished.

When Willow was close enough to Rowan, he pulled her in his embrace. But unlike Rowan's warm ones, this one was cold. Rowan was cold.

"Do you trust me Willow?" The siren like voice asked her.

"I do."

"I won't hurt you."

The very next moment Rowan smiled at her, the smile of a predator. His pearly white fangs glinted.

"I won't hurt you." Said Rowan before biting into her neck.

Willow snapped her eyes open. Her heart was racing and it took her a moment to collect her mind. The dream was vivid in her brain. But that is what it was. A dream. She shut her eyes.

It took her a while to get her breathing back to normal, and her heart back to the right pace.

When Willow opened her eyes again, she sat up in shock as she looked around. The duvet which had been covering her fell on her lap.