12

^ KD aka Kade in the media

''Pull the trigger, ain't nobody gonna do it for you... pull the trigger,''

Maybe, you should pull the fucking trigger.

''Is she ghosting you?'' Dish asked, all the boys sitting around the table. Their conversation was mostly dry if it wasn't bantering. It was evident that no one was feeling it today.

''Nah,''

''Blow her off for the mandem then?''

''Nah''

''You step out?''

''We aren't even dating for me to be doing that you know, I can do whatever I want. I was never tied down,'' Travis sighed, ''we ain't dealing anymore. That's it.'' He said before getting up, ''Caes'' he nodded towards the door. They both left the room.

The incident that happened last week kept replaying in his head, every day. He couldn't sleep because of it.

''Where we headed?'' Caes asked as he and Travis walked to Travis' car, they both damn near jumped out their own bodies when they noticed a pipe bomb exploding right under Travis' car followed by a few other putting his car on fire. They both ran for cover. Travis reached for his Glock and started shooting where the pipe bomb came from.

''Yo get out here TIP!!'' He heard a voice roar, followed by sounds of crossers approached the estate. Several pipe bombs exploded before the rest of Travis' boys ran outside shooting at the boys on the crossers.

''Get down yo!'' Travis ordered and they all duck for cover. The shoot out continued for another hour. 3 of Travis' guys were hit and a few of the opp was hit too. It was then the police showed up and everyone disappeared from the scene. Travis' and his guys all ran through the house and jumped the fence from the back, each man running for what felt like their lives.

Travis knew it had to be KB, who else could it be? Nobody besides KB would run up on Travis like that.

After they had been running for what felt like 30 minutes they ended up in somebody's backyard, Travis kicked the garbage can in front of him in frustration.

''FUCKKK!''

''Ay calm down,'' Caes said before shaking his head, they all started walking towards the open backdoor. They all looked around quickly before running through the house, they opened the front door and basically flew out on the streets causing an elderly woman shouting at them.

They all couldn't help but burst into laughter. This is why Travis loved his boys. No matter the situation they always seemed to make him laugh at the end.

''Nah but word, imma cut from here.'' He dapped his friends up

''Cut? Where are you going?'' Caes asked clearly concerned for his friend's wellbeing.

''I'm good Caes, I'll catch you man later,''

''Bruv look at this guy,'' Caes cut his eye at him before shrugging him off.

-

Travis' anxious breathing was the only thing filling the quiet of her bedroom, she was savoring the image before her; Travis with his wrists bound together and lifted above his head, a blindfold adorning his face, and a hard-on she couldn't wait to tease. She felt absolutely powerful.

She finally made a move towards the foot of the bed, her knee making the bed dip between his feet as she began to crawl slowly upwards, hearing him gasp and watching him bite his lip in anticipation was enough to have her soaking through your panties.