One Million Reads

One million reads, you guys!!!

I just realized this hit one million reads. It's six in the morning on March 19, 2020. I don't know when it happened. It could have been a while ago. But I just noticed it. 

I just want to say thank you for reading and commenting and voting on this story. The world is not going great right now. We're in complete chaos but this brought a smile to my face. So I wanted to post this to just say thank you. 

I know you guys have been waiting patiently for the second book. And I just rewrote and republished the update in the previous chapter. If you haven't read that in a while, I would go back and do so. I honestly don't know if or when I'll get around to posting the second book. Life has not been great lately. 

I've only got four more classes until I graduate from college. That's both incredibly exciting and terrifying. I know I want to write books for the rest of my life. That's never been questioned. But what I do until then, I have no fucking clue. 

Once again, thank you so much for reading this story! 

I hope you guys are well. I hope you stay healthy and safe during this whole COVID-19 pandemic. I know things are tense right now, but we'll get through this. I'm on self-quarantine right now with my family. It's been like four days and we're already going stir crazy. Please stay safe, stay in-doors unless you have to leave, and please be careful!