15: shining armour

Jungkook needed to blink his eyes for times. When he didn't convince himself that he was not dreaming, he pinched his thgh and yelped in pain afterwards. He really not dreaming. It was real. He really thought Jungna came into his dream, asking him to go to gym together but it turned out he was not dreaming.

        Jungna decorated her face with i'm so done with you look while she looked at him. She already in her Fila sport attire and ready to leave. Just waiting for Jungkook's answer right now either he wanna tag along or wanted to left behind. But the boy still looked clueless and thought she was kidding. Yeah, who didn't actually? Jungna, the girl who didn't like gym, to work out just ask her housemate to go with her to the gym.

        "Are you serious?" Jungkook blurted the words out. Jungna huffed and crossed her arms over her chest. She stood straightned infront of him, displayed to him, her full sport attire. Jungkook looked up and down and then met Jungna's eyes again. She slightly tilted her head aside.

        "Still not believe?"
        "You know, if you go to gym just for checking men out, you better stay home."
        "If I want to check men out, I will just stay at home and sneak to your room instead."
        "What?!"
        Jungna shruggred but her face remained steady unlike surprise face Jungkook.
        "I said what I said. So, yes or no? If no, it's fine I will go aloneㅡ"
        "Five minutes. Give me five minutes."

       Not in million years he would let Jungna went to gym alone. Not in the time like this.  It 7 in the evening already. Anything could happen in the dark. Plus, Jungna was a girl and it was a big risk to let girl out alone in the night.

       They reached to the gym after half an hour driving. Jungna had came here once. With her brother. Before the two could start their own activity, Jungna's phone rang. She picked up the call after she glanced towards the screen. She instantly cursed in her mind. Out of time, he really called her right now? She was avoiding to not calling him since they were going to gym but now he called her.

        Jungna asked Jungkook went first as the guy just nodded and left Jungna alone. She lended the phone against her ear and walked a little further to the corner. Jimin absolutely would lost his mind if he knew she was here. Hence, she needed to contain herself from saying anything to her brother. But there a problem, once she picked up the call the first question he asked was "where are you right now?" Jungna knew Jimin would never came to her house in the night without calling so she was not so panic.

        Yet, the question caught her out of guard. She wanted to lie but she was a transparent when it came to her brother. Jimin instantly knew she was lying if she didn't tell him the truth. Jungna took a deep breath, pausing from answering her brother question. Jimin's “brother's intention” really something. He knew something would happen towards his sister sometime. And his intention mostly never goes wrong.

        Jungna needed to pinch her eyes closed when she said, "Gym."
        "Park Jungna!" He shouted from the phone. Jungna almost dropped the device on the floor for god sake.
        "I'm going with Jungkook okay, so don't worry."
        "So you said, back we went together, when the things happen, your brother could not save you and now your housemate can?"
         "That's not what I mean oppa."
         "Go home now."
         "Don't you have any idea how much I try convince Jungkook to come with me here? And don't worry. I wear your sport outwear. So no skin reveal, no follow my curve or what. So, don't worry. I will stay close with Jungkook too."

         She heard Jimin's deep sigh over the line. Jungna already expectes this what would she get if she told her brother on the very first time. Jimin would mad at her. Jimin was just scared the history repeated itself. The history that made Jungna stopped from going to gym.