Chapter 23

A/N
Song - Vulnerable by Selena Gomez
Status - Summery song, not chapter song.
Listen to the song when you see this
'🎶🎤🎵'

Listen to the song when you see this '🎶🎤🎵'

Short Aiden POV;

Em and I quickly jump away from each other after hearing the voice.

I look up and thankfully only see Charlie and not her parents or something.

"Comparing tattoos?" Em states awkwardly, more like a question rather than a statement. Her face crimson coloured, scratching her head in an extremely awkward manner, "he left his jacket here," she finishes, just as awkwardly.

"Hey Charlie," I wave, also incredibly awkwardly.

Her smirk only grows, "Hey Aiden."

I quickly look at Em who was blushing once again. During the scare, she had unknowingly moved her shirt from her boobs and now I had a clear view of them sitting in her lacey black bra. I couldn't help but wonder if she was wearing matching underwear.

I quickly look away, not wanting anything...unwanted...to happen. She was seriously the most attractive girl I had ever laid my eyes on. Her body was smoking and her face was something else entirely. Any guy would be lucky to have her on their arm. For some reason, the thought of her with another guy angered me. I didn't know what the fuck was happening to me but earlier when Dale was flirting with her, I had an urge to punch him so instead I stormed away leaving them alone together to exchange numbers and then organize to hang out.

Obviously I was only worried about her. She was my friend and I was protective of my friends and knowing he only wanted to get in her pants just upset me because she's my friend and I care about her...right?

"I should go, my mom is probably worried," I comment awkwardly, turning to walk out of her room.

"Wait Aiden," Charlie calls, still smirking, I turn to look at her; "You're shirt?"

She points to my shirt discarded on Em's floor and I pick it up quickly before rushing out of the room I slept in last night and slept better than I had in years.

What the actual fuck just happened?! I don't get embarrassed!! I'm confident, I see girls naked all the time so why did I react like that after seeing one girl HALF naked?!

I don't understand how her touch affects me so much either, every time she touches me something happens to my body and I fucking hate it. I guess this is how all guy - girl friendships work.

Fuck this shit.

I don't know why I told her about my father, after hearing about Maddi it just kind of happened. I can't believe she had an older sister who died. The other girl in all those other pictures must have been Maddi. It was all so obvious to me now, I can't believe I didn't piece it all together earlier.