Chapter Five.

Once we entered the master bedroom he  collapsed and started slurring words and jumbling phrases. All I got was how he was complaining about the fact that the stairs were too long. As if! All he did was put all his weight on me. After a couple of minutes I collapsed on the floor beside him. My knees betrayed me and fell, that was such a workout! Phew.

After taking deep breaths , I knew sooner or later he should be tucked in. I hadn't noticed before but he was snoring and took my legs as his pillows. I started pulling my legs away, but as gentle as possible fearing that he could wake up. As I was doing that he suddenly grabbed my leg and pulled it back in. I tried few more times but he tightened his grip on my leg.

I sighed and took my time observing him. Surprisingly his already calm , handsome face looked more peaceful , with his worry lines disappearing.  He clutched my leg tightly as if he was a kid and I was a toy who he feared to lose. Poor guy, his love of his life ran away the night of the wedding. I truly felt bad for him. How can Helen do that? I remember them looking at each other in a lovey-dovey way at dinners. I am quite sure she has a reasin; let's hope it's a good one after all.

After a while my butt was stiff and I was shivering in cold. I decided it was time for me to walk him up.

"Willaim , William come on up" I whispered softly in his ear, slightly shaking him.

He didn't respond at first but stirred a little.

" Come on William , lets get you in bed " I shaked him a bit more, luckily he opened his eyes. He looked confused, I took this opportunity and took my legs from under his head , and I held it. I got up to my feat and halled him up.

Thanking god that the bed was a few steps away, I put him into bed.  Put his legs on the bed , pulled the comfort from under him , and put it up to his chin. As I was leaving the room , I remembered the window , I quickly closed it and pulled the curtains down.

Retracing my steps , I headed to the door. I heard Willaim stir abit then stopped. He suddenly croaked out something. I went closer to inspect what was wrong , I was a bit worried after all he went through alot . When I reached his side of the bed , I slightly bent down to inspect him. It was dark , but I could outline his face.

"What's wrong? " I asked softly.

He didn't respond for a while, thinking he slept , I straightened my self. Suddenly a cold hand was in my wrist , my left one thank god, in surprise I gasped and pulled it back. Only the hand on my wrist tightened. Drunk or not , he was surwly strong.

"H-helen" he croaked. I sighed , maybe if I played along he will go to sleep.

"Yes?" I was slowly getting annoyed.

"W-where arre y-you going-g? " I noticed he was slightly sober which was good.

" To bed, Willaim. You should go to " I crossed my fingers and hoped he would follow my plead.

He didn't answer but responded in a different way. He pulled me closer to him and grabbed my face. Before I could comprehend what happened , his lips where on mine.

They were rough and cold, but surprisingly soft , I lik-

"ROSILLA! What on earth are you doing? "

I quickly pulled away and snatched my hand from him and ran out of the bedroom.

"Hel-len!" He called.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

I cried my eyes out on my bed. Using the pillow to muffle my sobs. The only difderent thing about it this time was the fact that I wasn't crying for my life. I was crying for the fact that my first kiss was lost to a stranger , a drunk one thinking I was my sister makes it worse.

I know this is kind of silly but I saved myself to give it to my true love. To the man of my life not to someone who im a replacement to.

I couldn't sleep, so I stayed till 4 am , packing my bags . Married or not, ill finish my life goals. Step at a time, first step would be finding a job and an apartment. I shouldn't cry about my kiss , after all it was nothing for me and he wouldn't even remember.

By 6 , I was done. I went down for breakfast, I rummaged through the drawers and stilled for corn flakes.  I quickly ate it , cleaned the mess Willaim did , rinsed the dishes and searched for asprin. I didn't know why , I was doing it , maybe for him helping me and mom and letting me stay. Yes, that's got to be it.

I took two asprin pills and made coffee. I put it on a tray and went upstairs , I didn't dare look at anything rather than my feet. I put the tray on the dresser which was empty , and headed out. I quickly dashed out of the house and called a cab.

" To the bank please. " I told the cab driver. I took one glance at the house, I gasped surprised that Willaim's room window was open and his head was poking outside looking at me, moreover the cab.

I quickly turned forward and rold the cab to go faster.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

A/n:
Sorry , there will be grammer mistakes up there. But! The next chapter will be in Willaim's POV. Im excited!!