-34-

Soonyoung poV:

"I didn't know you could play the piano that well", I said as we walked back to the bus stop, this time really heading to my sister's apartment.
"Was kind of my passion back then, but it was a long time ago. You know, before my mother ran away", he said.
"I never heard this song before. How's it called?", I asked him. Luckily the bus came fast so we got in and sat down at the back.
"I made it myself", he murmured rather embarrassed since he shyly scratched the back of his head.
"What?! That sounded awesome!", I exclaimed and clapped in my hands.
"No, I made many mistakes back then and today too", he shrugged it off.
"Many mistakes? It was flawless! That melody is still stuck in my head. I think my sister has an old keyboard. Promise me to play some more!", I excitedly said, while stretching out my pinky. He looked at my pinky, then to my eyes and then back to the pinky, after also stretching out his pinky.
"You know that this is a little childish", he murmured and turned red.
"Who cares? After all we're the people with the fun."

When we got off the bus, the sun was already setting because of the winter season coming, we walked the rest to my sister's apartment. I already called her that we're coming around 6 PM, but now we're a little late. Jihoon seemed a little tired. Her apartment was in the third floor. We took the stairs to get there. Jihoon was out of breath after we climbed up them since he wasn't used of taking stairs, making me chuckle a little. I opened the apartment with the extra keys she gave me the last time I went to her.

The apartment wasn't big: There were three doors at the hallway. One was the room of my sister, the one on the right was her guest room or the room where my mom stayed if she stayed at my sister's and the one in the middle was the bathroom. The dining table was combined with the living room and the kitchen was small, but nice enough to cook together. Her apartment smelled like a rose room spray, fitting into the rather soft girly pinkish designed decoration.
"Welcome at my sister's apartment! I call it ordinary princess castle", I introduced Jihoon to it. He looked around, his eyes fixing the tv. "Don't tell me you don't know what a tv is", I said my excitement dropping.
"No, I'm familiar with these. It's just that it's been so long since I saw one", he responded.
"Oh, forgot to show you the room where you'll stay tonight", I remembered, taking his and my backpack to the left door. He followed me.

The room was a little smaller. The wallpaper was beige and the dark brown, old shelf with a lot of college books stuffed in it stood right next to the bed. The room was designed in a simple way so you could focus on studies better. The desk on the left was packed with notes.
"You're sister seems like she studies hard", Jihoon commented on the stack of books.
"Nah, she probably did that to give you that impression. She's that type that starts learning one or two nights before the test. The mystery is that the outcome is always good", I quickly threw that impression out of his head. I put his and my backpack next to the bed. "I actually told her we come around 6 PM, but it's 8 PM. I guess she went out before meeting you. Do you want to watch a film until she comes?", I suggested. Jihoon shrugged his shoulders. "Oh, actually we can get out that keyboard", I remembered and went into my sister's room.

Her room was also pretty simple since she's not really that creative. I looked under her double sized bed since she always had that habit to put there the things she didn't need anymore. The keyboard was packed in plastic as if she once ordered it, but never really opened the package properly. I pulled it out of the dusty spot and eyed it up. Seemed a little old, but not too old. In the meantime Jihoon also had a seat next to me.
"Do you know how that works?", I asked him.
"Well, we have a brain to figure it out", he replied, separating the plastic from the keyboard.

There were only 5 pieces in total, without counting the tiles, but we managed to take two whole hours to put this thing together. Well, more like Jihoon build it up and I tried to not mess up any further. I was pretty clumsy when it came to things like that.
"We did it", I sighed relieved. Jihoon just nodded. "So, wanna play some?", I asked him excited. He looked at me with a judging expression as I slowly pushed him further to the keyboard. Right at that moment I got a call on my phone. It was from my sister's friend. I rolled my eyes since I already knew why she was calling.
"What happened this time?", I asked, the excitement in my voice dropping rapidly.
"I heard that you're in the city. Your sister got pretty drunk. Can you come over?", she asked me in a loud voice. They were probably still in that club.
"The one in the west?"
"Yeah, that one."
"Give me 10 minutes."
"Thank you. And sorry."
"It's not your fault. See you", I ended the phone call. Jihoon just looked a little confused.
"Like I said, my sister is a party girl and it's time to pick her up", I explained. He nodded. I got my jacket and gave him his.

"And I hoped you could get to know her in normal conditions."