Yue's original identity

Aside the happiness of the people around her,yue was confused. "Ok, then who's your child?" The Phoenix answered " she's the one who formed a soul contract with you."

Yue's eyes lit up with realisation and called phoeny out. The small rabbit transformed into a vibrant rainbow phoenix infront of her. "Sorry,yue. I didn't tell you about this earlier." Yue also understood the circumstances of phoeny and didn't continue asking.

"If you are here, then where's my mother? How did you get separated from her?" The whole room turned gloomy hearing yue. Yue instantly felt that she touched a sour spot.

"Fine, let's talk about it later. Now, who's going to explain the situation to me?" One of them came forward and according to their previous conversation,yue confirmed her as the acting sect master.

"Pardon me for late introductions. I'm the acting sect master of Phoenix sect, Feng Ruo. Your mother is my younger sister. You can call me aunt ruo." Yue nodded and introduced herself. "My name is yue. When I'm wandering outside, I lost my way and entered this forest. Then suddenly my body lost control and then I'm here."

Everyone nodded hearing her explanation. Yue then turned to the purple phoenix who's talking with phoeny. "Come back after you settled the affairs of the sect. I will answer all your questions."

Yue then went to the main hall from the basement along with the elders of the sect. Feng Ruo pointed to the sect master's seat and asked yue to take the seat. Yue somewhat hesitated but obliged. The moment yue say on the chair, a loud phoenix cry reverberated throughout the continent.

This means only one thing. ""The true heir of the Phoenix sect returned.""
The whole continent was in chaos learning the news. Among them, there are two sects who're in frenzy. They're the ones who thought of rebellion and wanted to erase both dragon and phoenix sects. RUBY JADE SECT and CELESTIAL SECT.

In Central kingdom,the dragon and the Phoenix sect are the top two sects. There are 4 other sects which are under these sects. They are PURPLE THUNDER SWORD SECT, RUBY JADE SECT, CELESTIAL SECT and LIGHTNING SECT.

These 4 sects are only under dragon and phoenix sects only in name. But Purple thunder sword sect allied itself with dragon sect and Lightning sect allied with phoenix sect.

The main storm is happening in dragon sect. Just when they wanted to cancel the engagement, their heir returned. Yu chen decisively turned to his parents. "One week later,we will be going there to cancel this engagement. It's already being late."

His parents just shook their heads and went to arrange things.
Back to Phoenix sect
Feng Ruo is explaining about the sect operation to yue. From her words,yue clearly understood the situation.
She has to deal with those two sects and with two elders internally.

Thinking of ways to deal with these situations gave yue headache. "Aunt Ruo,you and 4 other elders were in the verge of breakthrough right?" Even though they're surprised by her sudden remark, they nodded.

Yue gave the immediate breakthrough pills to them and told them to start refining them. Yue was surprised because they didn't even ask her about the pill but directly started refining them. Yue just smiled and continued watching them for 3 days. The third day, all five broke through to the corresponding next layer.

All people present were astonished by the effect of the pill but they are more than happy having such generous sect master.
(: What will they think when they completely understood how generous she's 😏)