Feng Ruoxi's means (2)

The next morning yue woke up and went to her aunt's courtyard. Yue, her aunt and cousin ate breakfast chatting with each other. "Xi'er , there is something I have to tell you."

Yue already guessed what her aunt meant and smiled "If it's about my engagement, I will deal with it. I think they will be here the day after tomorrow. I will leave the arrangements to you cousin Biyu."

"Ok, you can leave it to me cousin." Yue just smiled and evaded her aunt's questioning eyes of 'how did you know'. "I think there will be a great show that day, aunt."

Feng Biyu noticed a sudden chill in her cousin's eyes but the next moment it's normal. She just thought that as her imagination. Time passed quickly and two days have passed.

When Yue was in her courtyard, Feng Biyu called her to inform that people from dragon sect are here. Yue's face bloomed with a smile hearing the news. She relaxedly took her time to reach the main hall.

Just before she reached the door of main hall, yue heard Yu Chen's voice. "Aunt Ruo, I think you already know the reason why I'm here. I already have someone I treasure and I want to cancel this engage..."

His words were cut off by a small laughter. "So yu chen ,you want to cancel our engagement?" Everyone in the hall were shocked and surprised at the turn of events. "Yue, what are you doing here?" Yue ignored Yu Chen's question and went to sit beside her aunt.

"Sorry for the late introductions. My name is Feng Ruoxi and am the sect master of Phoenix sect. Welcome to Phoenix sect." Yue's words confused yu chen more and more.

Yue laughed at his reaction and explained the situation. Then she turned to her aunt. " Aunt Ruo, the one he said he loves is me." Then everyone understood the situation and laughed at yue's mischievous action not telling them before.

Then suddenly two of the Phoenix sect elders started screaming and rolled on the ground. "Aunt, remember I told you that there will be a show on this day."

Feng Ruo turned to Feng Ruoxi and asked her "xi'er, this is your doing?" Yue nodded and explained. "They're the ones responsible for the actions that day and also tried to poison me twice."

Yue slowly walked to them "you showed what you are able to do. So, I think it's disrespecting the elders if I don't show you my means. You like it,right?"

Both the elders looked hatefully at yue and are not able to speak a word because of the pain. Qin Luo came to yue's side "little yue, this poison. I like it. What's the effect?"

Yue explained "this poison will rot the internal organs slowly and also make their brain hallucinate that the time is 10 times slower." Hearing her explanation, everyone's shivering continuously. But Qin Luo laughed out loud "great. I want this. Yue,can you give me some?"

Yue's face twitched at his behaviour but nodded. Within two minutes, the two elders died. Yue sprinkled some powder and both the bodies turned into dust with nothing remaining. Before doing that, yue already transferred the herbs and money they stole from their space ring.

Then yue went to her seat like nothing happened. That day both the dragon and phoenix sects have another non written rule "never offend Feng Ruoxi". Now Yue is focused on Yu Chen.

"Do you like the surprise?" Yue's smile instantly cracked seeing Yu Chen's smile turning cold. She knew that she's in trouble right now. Then she slowly whispered to her aunt. "A..aunt. I'm leaving,you take care here."

Qin Yu Chen saw yue slowly backing away. He smiled at her "where are you going?" Yue didn't even turned to look at him and disappeared from the main hall. He turned to his father "father, you take care of the matters here."then he also disappeared in the same direction yue went.

The main hall was filled with laughter and joy seeing the couple.