Prologue

I am Emiya Ryo

An 27 year old Mercenary... You all probably know what being a merc is...

Yes... I kill for money... that was today since I'm broke... But in the past it wasn't like that...

Oh yeah... where was i?

Right being chased by operators...

"Ryo-san! stop right there!"  Exusiai the sniper fired her guns at me...

I slid down the floor to avoid the bullets then quickly ran up trying to outrun them...
"Damn... Penguin Logistic is such a pain!"

"Wait up Ryo!"  Texas calls me

I didn't listen and chanted my special ability... "Flicker!" After one step i disappeared at the two like a blink of light...

"Amiya... he's heading your way!"

"Alright thanks for the heads up Texas-san! everyone prepare to stop him!" she said to the operators...

I didn't know that Amiya was ahead of me... i stopped running after i ,saw Hoshiguma, and Ch'en...

"Come on Ryo-kun! Doctor wants you recruit you" Amiya pleaded but i shook my head...

"No this is my last mission to be a assassin! I'm turning over a new leaf!" I then noticed the two lungmen officers...

"Never thought Tsun Ch'en joined Rhodes Islands?" i said as Hoshiguma chuckles

"Who are you calling a Tsun?! I have my reasons for joining!" She glares and points her finger at me...

I felt the two at the back were slowly closing as the operators then surrounds me...

"Sorry donkey... but even though it's money i refuse your offer!"

I just realized she had a grim expression and felt a chill on my spine... "What did you call me?!" Oh shit she released her deadly arts towards me...

I jumped back to avoid the blow...

"No hard feelings Ryo!" Hoshiguma was about to bash her shield when i suddenly disappeared in front of her...

"As expected from Timewatch..." she calls my nickname and i just smiled...

"Unsheath!" I felt a killing intent from Ch'en and just tilt my head to avoid her Katana from hitting me...

"Hey are you trying to kill me!" "Stay still damn it!" she cussed and i look at Amiya... "There you have it, then I'll take my leave..." I pulled out a flashbang and tossed it at the air...

The operators are blinded for a second... And they realize that I'm gone...

"He's not far from us Amiya-san! this way!" Exusiai said as she lead the way...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"NIGERUNDAYO!" I ran for my life towards an abandoned building...

What could possibly go wrong when i arrive there...

"S-Shimata!" I saw members of the Reunion staring at me...

"Oi! Are you an infected!" a member asked me and i just stayed silent...

"Guess not! Kill him!" he said as they all charged their weapons and i readied myself... "Wait!" The leader stopped them from attacking me and she took a step forward...

"Is that you Ryo?"

My eyes widened as i recognized that voice it has been 15 years since i last saw her... no... left her to be honest... That guilt of leaving her never fades away in my mind...