。♡03♡。 Relish

Jungkook's Perspective

This precious friendship of us pulled out a hidden person from my introverted shell.

I could spend hours talking and laughing with him that I won't even realize. Sometimes I would ask to help him with gardening and he would radiate positivity with his smile.

"Oh hey gentleman, you're early today." He greeted me as I stood behind him. He was watering the plants.

"I had nothing to do so I came." I said massaging my nape.

"I'm glad you came." He smiled at me.

"So Jungkook how was your school today?" He asked me as he touched the delicate petals of the flower, wiping off the heavy droplets from them.

"It's always the same, boring. I wonder why you always ask." I might have sounded rude but when someone would mention 'school', it would irritate me.

He still smiled and turned to my side. His lips tugged up slightly and cheeks formed the shape of bread.

"I always ask in hopes of hearing something new and good about your school. Life is all about optimism. I will keep on asking until something really good happens." He replied and I stood there like a fool. He was never wrong.

"I don't have any friends. The teachers are like monsters there. I hate everything about it." I said honestly and his gaze fixed on my downcast expressions. He read my gestures and walked closer to me.

"Is that so?"

"Yeah"

"Okay Jungkook, look at that garden over there. What do you see?" He pointed to a titchy garden which was in front of the church after crossing the road.

"Mmm, I see bushes, thornes and some insects." I said and he chuckled softly.

"My dear, look a little higher what do you see now?" He pointed my chin to make me look up and now all I could see was dense leaves of cherry blossom trees. Pink and mellow like always.

"I see cherry blossom trees." I said and he removed his finger from my chin and nodded in agreement.

"Exactly Jungkook. All you need to think and see things a little higher, you may find good things in them too. Your school is just like the garden but you haven't seen it with your higher vision. Tomorrow you'll see it's good sides. I'm sure."

His words had me in a daze. I stood there like a blockhead and he ruffled my hair.

"Would you help me feed the birds?" He asked and I followed him, nodding my head.