16

"Hello? Irene! Yes, this is Chaerin, Jennie's mom. I just wanted to ask where's my daughter, I miss her so muuuuch. Well....uhm....it's just....I think she's mad at me. Yeah. She's not answering my calls this past few days. Can you please tell to her that we will have a dinner date later? Ok, thanks!" Chaerin threw her phone on the couch right after she ended the call between her and Irene.

"Here's your order maam" The waiter said and placed the 5 different meal on Chaerin's table. The Idol's mother gave him a small smile before she starts eating. She has the confidence to order and buy a lot of things that she wants 'cause she won $500 from a Casino yesterday.

After an hour, she just finished her meal and was about to pay her bill. She looked at her bag to find her wallet but she didn't saw it there, she touched her jean's pockets but her wallet wasn't there too.

'Where the fuck is that wallet?'

Chaerin looked at the floor under the table, thinking that she might drop the thing but she found nothing.

"Uhm....excuse me" The waiter quickly looked at the old woman as she raised her hand. "Can I just go to an ATM machine, I think I lost my wallet." Chaerin's face got red in embarassment but she doesn't have any choice, she need to swallow her pride.

"Im sorry Ma'am but we're not accepting cards as costumers' payment. We're only accepting cash" the waiter response making Chaerin's eyes widen.

"Oh....but how can I pay you? I told you I lost my wallet." Mrs. Kim said, she tried to look upset to make the man's heart melt but the waiter was still sticking on their restaurant's rule.

"Im sorry ma'am but if you cannot pay your bill now, we will bring you to our office and sent you to police station." The waiter's answer made Chaerin mad. She slammed the table as she stands up from her seat, people  who's eating at the restaurant are staring at her.

"How can you do that to me?! You know Jennie? As in Jennie Kim?" Chaerin asked and the waiter nods "Im her mother!"

The waiter sighed and shook his head

"Ma'am, I don't care if you're an Idol's mother. You need to pay your bill, now" Chaerin looked away from the Waiter's eyes, she cannot help but to feel mad more. "And If you're Jennie's real mom. Then why does she doesn't look like you? Besides, your personality is far from hers'. She's kind and soft while you....you're a bitc—"

"Stop talking, here's the payment for her bill." A familiar deep voice of a man said and placed the money on the table. "Keep the change" the man took Chaerin's hand and they got out of the resto.

_____

"You have a photoshoot at 1pm then Fanmeeting at 3pm, an IG live at 6pm for Samsung and script reading from 8pm to 10pm." Jennie wanted to smack the back of Irene's head for being talkative but she knew that her manager was just doing her job so she let it slide.

"That schedule is kinda exhausting....Should I go to club later so I could—"

"No." Irene cutted the idol's words "Like what you said, it's EXHAUSTING so why would you spend your time on a club partying instead of resting and chilling on your house?"

"What do you mean 'your house'?" Jennie aksed

"Mrs. Kim called me this morning, she says she need to meet you but I think you don't have any free time to meet her so you have no choice but to go home" Irene doesn't like idea of Jennie going to her mother's house but what can she do? She knew that the two Kims need to have their mother and daughter time.