25. Fun with Hermione

The following day had the twins holding the Marauder's map searching for the Stooges as they had taken the liberty to called their younger siblings, Hermione and the Headmaster... but they were looking for someone pacific....

.....One know it all spotted!!!

Hermione was outside in the yard heading down towards Hagrid's she was fuming with what had happened to Ron

Hermione was outside in the yard heading down towards Hagrid's she was fuming with what had happened to Ron.... letting everything that had happened since last year spill from his very own mouth.... it was still going almost twenty four hours and it was getting ridiculous... they were specifically told not to tell anyone when they entered the school back in first year and here he was spilling the freakin' beans!!

She knocked on the door and waited for Hagrid to answer but when he did and saw who it was he wasn't happy about it.

"'ello 'minoe w'at 'ring ya 'ere?" he asked knowing full well she wants to know who could of pulled the pranks happening within the school as he still had his elephant ears.

"Hello Hagrid I was wondering if I could ask you some questions? I think you might know who is pulling these stupid and utterly ridiculous pranks on the school" she said in a matter of factly.

Yes he knew but he wasn't going to tell on them after what he had learnt from Severus and Minerva as well as Ron saying what he said last night, it disgusted him.

"So'ry 'minoe but I 'ave got som'whe'e I 'ave to be" and he closed the door and walked away, he wanted to be alone for a while to get his thoughts together.

She humped and headed back into the castle only to feel something cold and wet slipping down her hair and the back of her neck.

"Gross!!" she yelled making everyone in the hall to look at her, they couldn't see what was on her and why she screamed, only what they heard was quiet snickering and then running feet.

Everyone knew that the twins were behind this but due to practically everyone had been pranked even themselves they couldn't prove it as all.

Little did anyone else know that one snarky potions professor as well as one brave lions head were also helping them with everything, even though they were also pranked!!

Hermione went to her dorm room to start on her homework for the night, she had Charms, DADA as well as Potions to complete.

As she worked she started humming a Muggle tune that she always hummed when she was deep in concentration, her dorm mates found it weird and rather annoying that she did that but no matter how many times they told her to stop she would always start back up again!

By dinner that night she was complete and couldn't wait for her teachers to give her full marks as she had made sure to add extra points and information onto each essay that she had wrote, they were perfect in her book.

The following day Hermione was full of herself she knew that she would get full marks and couldn't wait until her essays were given back to her at the end of the class what she wasn't expecting was annoyance from her teachers of all things!!