it's a grey day for harsh revelations

Y/N: yes rei I'll meet you soon to discuss my progress.

Y/n hung up his phone and leaned back in his chair as he reminesed about the past few days he had actually come to enjoy ryuko's company with ryuko and mako and their hilarious antics especially playfully tormenting ryuko everytime she got hurt it was so engaging she had become his faviorte playmate.

Today was a big day though today was the day he'd have too convince rei of keeping ryuko alive as an asset insted of killing her of course rei was in part a messanger and the decision was up to ragyo if she would keep the girl alive pluss there was also nui the his girlfriend and ragyo's favorite.

She was the grand courtier and was thus the head of manufacturing of the life fibers into weapons a great craftsmenship a far cry from soroi or even himself. She was however too powerful to own a kamui of her own which was why he was made for her. She would would often call him as "her gift".

It was cute in a way despite her being a complete psychopath who only cares about doing her job and enjoying every step of it she seemed to hold him on a pedestal dare say more then she did ragyo.

Of course she could get jealous at the prospect of him taking another girl under his wing to mold into one of there own.

She might think he's doing this because his thoughts hithered to a more lecherous reason.

"Ha! Pairish the thought me and ryuko dating she's a human and she's nothing compared to you my babe"

That's how he imaginee the conversation with nui would go

But then suddenly that memory of him hugging ryuko and the smell of her scent entered his mind and his cheeks buened redder then rudolph with the flu he then felt that that he had that sickengly sweet feeling in stomach again too. Fortunately and unfortunatly

Y/N:no NO! Stop the thought damnit!
.
.
.
.
.
I'm just gonna get ready but I need calm myself down this conversation is really making me hot and heavy.

Shinketsu: (It's not the only thing thats hot and heavy ) You do you but If you fail at this we do it my way. Shinkets retracted back through the collar of y/n shirt

Y/n Sat down in his chair to gather his thoughts. Now what could he Do even if he did get rei on board with him keeping ryuko alive she'd most likely report back any behavior she felt was out of character for him and how would he explain nui he thought.

After enough pondering y/n decided to just get up and leave for his meeting with rei "I'll just have too come up with somethibg later."

*timeskip brought too you by mako's croquettes*

Y/N dawned his buisness outfit from revoc's
And walked his way through the streets of honoji city he was too meet with rei at a local bakery/deli and discuss his findings and progress.

Y/N walked to the end of the block and directly across the street was across rei whom had her head in a menu it was hard to tell if she was really interested in the food or was just trying to play the part of a women
At a buisness meeting.

Y/n crossed the street and made his way over to rei's table and sat down

Rei: Ah Y/N I see you've finally made it.

Rei put down the menu she was holding to greet y/n with a friendly but serious smile.

Y/N: well it's not so hard when you've been living here for the past few months still didn't expect the no stars too have anything that was even halfway decent.

Rei: Indeed anyway before we get down too buisness rei says while leaning forward.

*Were you followed here?*