°27°

any grammar mistakes you see, comment them because I'm too lazy to re-read what I've just wrote in this chapter lol

Mark POV 

"Listen here kid." Johnny took me by my shoulders and tightened the grip. "You need to run, do you understand?" I avoided his gaze which made him repeat the same question. "Do you understand?" 

"Y-Yes." I mumbled and looked up at my leader. 

"Good." He let go of me and patted Jeno's shoulder. "Take care of Jisung and look after Mark." 

For the first time in my life, I saw my best friend looking proud of himself. He finally received recognition and a really important task from Johnny himself who always thought of Jisung, him and I as little puppies. 

Jeno nodded and we all looked at Johnny who disappeared inside my room. No one spoke for a while until Renjun cleared his throat. 

"Are we going or what?" 

I held back the urge of glaring at him because he was there to help, despite his awful behavior. Jaemin agreed and when Jeno stepped forward, the four of us looked at each other in silence. 

"How many of those guards can you kill?" He asked Renjun who showed some demonic claws I've never seen at any vampire before. He smirked and looked as if he was thinking. 

"Four, more or less." The vampire finally replied. 

"That's more than enough." Jaemin replied from above, still floating in the air on his broomstick.  

I nodded, not knowing clearly how many guards were in front of the castle, but I had to trust them right? Suddenly, a thought came in my mind. 

"Where's Jisung tho?" 

Jeno's attention was back on me. 

"He's waiting in the hallway." Seeing my confused face made his sigh. "We have to get out through the castle Mark, there are guards on the roof too." 

"Then they can see them!" I pointed at Jaemin and Renjun who just stood there, as if they were invisible. 

Renjun clapped his hands loudly and I almost hit him to make him stop. He smirked. 

"Don't think of yourself so smart little dog." I backed away a bit when his cold hand played with my hair. "Because you're not." 

"What he wants to say is that I made a charm on both of us and now we're invisible to everybody except of you guys." Jaemin smiled from his place in the air. 

"We're not that stupid Mark." Renjun hissed and jumped on the railing. He waved a hand and then jumped. 

Jaemin kicked his broomstick and flew up in the air. 

Jeno's hand on my sleeve made me realize that we had to get going. I followed him back into my room and looked around for a while. He stopped by the door and looked at me with a confused look. 

"Sorry." I mumbled and rubbed my neck. "Let's go." 

We met with Jisung on the wide staircase. It surprised me that no one was guarding that side of the castle and that the whole place was filled by silence. Something wasn't right and I could feel it, but I said nothing as I followed the two down the stairs. 

I kept on looking around, for any sign that we were followed, but as I expected, no one was hiding in the shadows. 

"The guards change shifts at two." Jisung explained in a whispered tone. "We can leave when they will change the people." 

"What if we'll get caught?" I dared to ask when we were in the wide hallway of the castle. 

The two stopped and looked at me. At first, I thought they were having those are you kidding me Mark gazes, but when Jisung's eyes went wide, I knew I was right. So someone really followed us from the shadows. 

I slowly turned around, expecting to see the queen herself, but the creature that was smirking from its place on one of the pillars made tremble in fear. Despite his bat wings, his long claws and his red glowing eyes, he looked like a normal guy, but this devil was worse than any werewolf. 

"What do we do now?" Jisung whispered from behind, but neither me nor Jeno had a proper answer. We were all in the same situation, scared as fuck. 

Another devil appeared from behind the pillar the first devil held himself onto and she smirked, revealing all of her sharp teeth. 

"We're not here to scare them guys." A voice barked from behind and Jisung jumped from his place and held himself onto Mark. 

This devil was tall and he had a cruel smirk plastered on his face, but he didn't look like he wanted to hurt them at all. He snapped his fingers and the first devil flew over them and landed softly behind the tall one. 

"Did Seulgi take the wizard boy and the vampire?" He asked him and the boy nodded. 

"H-How..?" Mark started but was stopped by the tall devil who chuckled. 

"You may talk when we reach master's lands, till then, you'll keep your mouth shut half blood." The tall devil hissed and made a sign from his head. 

The girl devil took Jisung by his sleeve, while the one who was earlier on that pillar took me by my shoulder. I was able to look once more at my friends, before everything went black. 

You can write your thoughts of this chapter here if you want, I'll try reply to everyone:))) 

Also thanks for the support and one more chapter will be published today. 

And also, would you guys be interested in a norenmin kinda fanfic with magic as well? IDK, I just like these fantasy stuff too much and yeah:)) I might be making a chensung one too (somewhere in the future) if this markhyuck one will end up well. 

PS: Some real Markhyuck content will soon be published :))))))))))))

Love, Fullmoon