°28°

"Do you think he took him under his protection?" Ten asked from his place on the sofa and looked at Taeyong who was writing a letter at his desk. 

Just then, Jaehyun entered the office, being followed by the other two vampires, Yuta and Winwin. Jaehyun looked the worst. Ten was sure he was going to kill tonight to release his anger. 

"Renjun left." He barked and Ten tried to look as normal as he could. "Along with that wizard, Na Jaemin." 

Taeyong stopped writing and looked above the glasses he was wearing. His gaze could kill you, but Ten was amused by it actually. 

"I told you it was a bad idea to ask the students to get along with each other." The vampire sighed and stood up. He made his way to Jaehyun and he smirked when he felt him being scared. Yuta and Winwin looked at their feet as well and the chinese male flinched when Ten's fingers touched his cheek. 

"Find that Renjun before its too late." He almost whispered the words and Winwin nodded. "Take Yuta too and Taeyong will allow you to take Hendery and Jungwoo as well." 

The demon sighed, but agreed after some moments of him looking at his hands and thinking. When the door was finally closed, he got Jaehyun's and Taeyong's attention.

"If someone asks where that angel is we don't know." Jaehyun furrowed his brows and Taeyong stood up from his seat.

"What do you mean if someone asks?" Taeyong asked the first question.

"And do you know where Donghyuck is?"

Ten chuckled. He may be quiet and not bothered by almost anything at all the whole day, but he was good at receiving information. He smirked at the two and sat down on sofa.

"I know everything that happens in this school and I don't need to see it to know that three students left." His eyes landed on Jaehyun. "Renjun is your responsibility not mine and you should keep him away from the danger while you still can."

No one spoke for about ten minutes until Jaehyun asked him something again.

"When is Johnny coming back? I heard that his queen asked him to come because of the issue with Mark."

Ten took a sip from his glass of blood.

"He should be here by tomorrow."

Mark woke up with a horrible headache. He placed a hand on top of his forehead and stood up in a sitting position. He frowned when he saw the unfamiliar room and then he remembered what happened the night before.

His eyes went wide. Where was he?

"Relax." A sweet voice spoke and he immediately recognized it.

He spotted Donghyuck by the door of the balcony and wanted to go hug the angel just because he knew that he was safe. But he didn't, maybe because he was too scared or maybe because if he would have stood up he was sure he would have met the floor.

Donghyuck made his way to him and sat down on the bed.

"Did Hansol hit you that hard?" He asked and placed a hand on his forehead. When Mark flinched at the touch, Donghyuck immediately took his hand away and avoided his gaze.

So that devil was Hansol who hurt the angel the other day? Mark started to feel angry suddenly and he didn't realize what he was doing until Donghyuck asked him.

"Its still visible." The werewolf mumbled and backed away. "The scratch I mean, where that devil hurt you."

The angel furrowed his brows.

"How did you know?"

Mark smirked only, enjoying the sight of Donghyuck's pink cheeks.

"Jisung got a letter from Chenle. The demon wrote that he'll punish Hansol."

Donghyuck chuckled.

"I don't think he will tho."

"Yeah, me neither."

They both stood in silence for a while until Mark decided to break it.

"So where are we?"

"Oh! We're at Chenle's home, ummm... Satan's palace actually."

Mark widened his eyes. What did he just heard? First he is wanted dead by his own queen and now he just woke up in Satan's palace?

"You're joking right?"

Donghyuck shook his head.

"B-But..."

"Satan's not what he seems to be. I mean he is evil and all, but he offered me a life here."

There was no need for the angel to explain to him what that offer was. He already knew. It was shown deeply into his eyes that he wanted to serve Satan and he really wanted to become one of those devils with bat wings.

"You should accept it." They locked eyes for some moments. "His offer, you should accept it."

"What? No, I won't." Donghyuck couldn't believe that Mark himself was telling him do such thing.

"Why? We're not even that close Hyuck. I hated you and you hated me few weeks ago. Why bother anyway when I might just be killed by that Hight Priest or by my own queen?"

Mark stood up from the bed and stumbled a bit. He wanted some fresh air so he decided to go out on the balcony.

He leaned by the railing and looked at that place that resembled a huge cave. It was beautiful and he even spotted some hell dragons flying above the castle.

When Donghyuck reached him, their shoulders touched and despite the fact that Mark liked the feeling he got, he also hated it. He shouldn't like him, he shouldn't like him at all.

"I still won't accept it."

Mark sighed and looked at his own hands.

"It might end sooner like this."

Their eyes met and both the angel and the werewolf felt butterflies in their stomachs, but neither of them knew what each other felt. For the first time, Donghyuck wasn't able to read someone's mind and feelings and it was weird.

"It wouldn't, trust me." The angel replied and quickly looked away.

Why did he have to fall for that werewolf?