Chapter 14- School Prince, A Little Sultry (13)

"Fart, didn't you hear what the old bald man just said? Su Yan did the last big question."

"Wow, I did not expect that Su Yan is a master of chemistry competitions."

"You see, the first in our class couldn't leave."

"Su Yan is so smart? Did she cheat?"

The more they say, the louder the discussion.

The chemistry teacher raised his hand and slapped the table, signalling silence.

Then, he held the test paper, stood on the podium and said, "If you are not convinced, you go complete the test paper, and I'll let you go right now!

Then the whole room was quiet.

The chemistry teacher sat down on a chair and said, "Since you don't have this ability, be quiet and do your questions."

After speaking, the chemistry teacher looked at the test paper again with emotion, then sat down and studied it carefully.

Let's talk about Su Yan after leaving.

Xiaohua couldn't help asking, "Host, did you have a headache?"

"No"

"Ah? Is doing chemical problems as simple as the host thinking about what to eat?"

Su Yan licked the corners of her lips while walking to the second grade 10 class. While answering, "Uh... Maybe."

She didn't think there was any difficulty in those questions, and she could basically do it at a glance.

Her head hurt a bit when she did the last question though.

Then... it's done.

After speaking, Su Yan whispered, "Xiaohua, how do I get to class 10 in grade 2?"

"Host, the class 10 is on the first floor. You can just go downstairs."

"Oh, okay."

Xiaohua couldn't help but ask, "Host, are you going to get close to Jiang Ran?"

"What do you think I should do? "

"According to the information I collected, there are many ways for girls to approach a guy. For example, understand his preferences and make him a love bento, and when he wants to see her, suddenly appear in front of him. Surprise him, and so on. "

Su Yan listened carefully.

Then Xiaohua concluded,

"Host, you should start with the first one. Ask him what he likes."

It paused and said, "Host if you are good to him, he will naturally put down precautions for you."

The System said it like it was a seasoned veteran at this.

God knew it was the first time it came out as a system.

All it's 'experience' was based on the data it collected in this world.

After Su Yan heard it, she will remember it.

"Okay," she responded in a well-behaved voice. Then she walked to the door of class 2 in grade 10.

A glance through the window and she knew that class was still ongoing.

After thinking about it, she held the bag and stood at the door of the classroom. Her attitude was generally the same as when she was punished to stand outside on the first day.

About twenty minutes passed.

The bell rang, signaling the end class.

Boys and girls in student uniforms go out.

She looked at the people seriously, for fear of missing it.

Until Cheng Xingyang, side by side with his friends went out, he spotted Su Yan at a glance.

He stopped, looking at her quiet look, he said in an unconsciously lighter tone, "You came to find Jiang Ran?"

"En." she nodded.

"He's in there, but... you better not disturb him right now."

He was currently very angry.

She looked inside, seeing that everyone else in the class was gone.

Jiang Ran sat in the corner at the back of the class, his head lying on the table, his eyes closed and his brows locked, and he fell asleep impatiently.

She walked in.

Seeing that he was sleeping so well, she put her handbag on his desk.