Chapter 32

We were both pulled to our feet with the help of the trainer and he removed the harness letting me and him free. I tried to walk but due to the skydiving, my knees buckled underneath me and I came crashing down to the floor and started laughing.

He then offered his hand and pulled me, but with such a force that I flew flush against his chest.

"See, I told you, you will love the experience baby", he whispered as he cupped my face.

Instantly, coming to my sense, I hit his chest with my fist and walked away from him. Still kinda freaked out that I just experienced something terrifying yet something amazing.

"Come on wifey! You can't be serious now?"

"What if I am?", I said huffing out as I crossed my arms in front of me.

"But you enjoyed it!" He said before pouting cutely. God! I melted at the sight of him looking so cute.

Instead, I just turned my head to the other side and started walking. God knew where I was going but I was going somewhere.

"Where are you going?"

"Somewhere!"

"Well, to gives you a heads-up, that is where you go to do this once again", he said and I could already say he had a smirk on his face. I flushed with embarrassment but continued walking.

"Well what if I want to do it again!?"

"Well do it again but I'll join you cause I'm not letting you do it with anyone", oooo, someone is jealous!

"No, I'm doing it with someone else", I said and started running. I already knew he would be able to catch up with me easily. I mean isn't it obvious! After a Monet of running I was spun around and hoisted up and thrown over someone's shoulder.

"Arjun! Put me down you caveman!", I shouted and hut my fists on his shoulder. When he did nothing, I just let him carry me to wherever he wanted to take me. This man! I'll kill him someday.

"How can you kill someone you l-" my subconscious went to mock me but I just shut it.

No. Not right now.

After what felt like eternity, he finally put me down and I held onto his shoulder as my world seemed to spin. It was after a whole minute I realised that we were near a restaurant. Wow! Did he just walk so much with a heavy girl on his shoulders?

"You're not heavy", he said as if reading me mind. I just smiled and shrugged. Then we just sat and ate lunch at the roadside restaurant.

❤️❤️❤️❤️

Today is our last day here, all the other days, we went tandem bunjee jumping, hiking, ice-skating, and we did so many things I can't even remember.

Today my outfit is pretty subtle even though the skirt is a mini skirt, I managed to wear it without cribbing because I was anyways going back today and Sonia is going to face my wrath then. All this while, I changed into his shirts at nights because I'd rather die than wear those skimpy pyjamas.

We were just going to see Pura Ulun Danu Bratan, The Nusa Islands and then head to the airport

❤️❤️❤️❤️

After travelling so much, we were finally heading towards the airport.

To sum it all, it was an amazing experience I had and in the future I expect to have so many more experiences such as this with him. It's good to spend time with him only. No work or family members to disturb us.

As we sat inside his private jet, I finally let a sigh in relief as I raised my legs and crossed them over the table because emy legs hurt so much but it caused my skirt to rise up a little and I could see Arjun was closely watching me.

I immediately put my legs down and groaned.

"What?"

"Nothing"

"Come on, there has to be some reason as to why you groaned"

"Well, it's just that my legs hurt"

"Well then why don't you return to the position you were in a few moments back"

"And have you stare at my legs with those eyes, no thank you"

"Hey! It's not bad, I'm just staring at my wife's sexy legs and I can't help it now that my wife is so beautiful", his words, the always have this effect on my heart.

"Can you not!", I groaned as I hid my face in my hands.

"Hey, don't hid your face, you're beautiful when you blush", this caused me to blush more.

"Shut up!", I grumbled and just rested my head against the window and closed my eyes.

Little did I know that I was about to fall asleep.

❤️❤️❤️❤️

When I woke up, Arjun was sleeping. He looked in a very uncomfortable position, so I hesitantly placed his head on my shoulder but it ended in my lap. I was surprised but just let it be and started playing with his hair as I plugged in my earphones and listened to music while I closed my eyes, all the while playing with his hair.

After some time I guess I was too immersed in the music to not notice that he was awake and was staring at me.

"What?"

"Nothing, it's just that I was admiring you", he said and as heat rose to my cheeks, I playfully punched his shoulders.

Him and his sweet comments.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So I'm back with another update! Hope you guys loved it.

Q. When's your birthday?
A. 1st April (I know it's hard to believe but yeah) even my father thought my maternal uncle was joking when he was I former about my birth.

I hope you all stay safe. Mumbai is on lockdown right now. Yesterday our prime minister addressed the nation. And I'm scared. Also, I've heard cases of dog owners abandoning their dogs because if the rumour that dogs are spreading coronavirus. This is literally heartbreaking. They're poor innocent souls people.

Please be safe

Please be safe.

Please vote, share and comment ❤️

Love,
D❤️