My Other Books!

1) The Arrangement Series
a. The Arrangement It Led Me To Love
C
b. The Arrangement It Led Me To Family
C
A two part series about Ellison and Laurene's journey to love after their parents pair them in an arranged marriage.

2) One Plus One Equals One C
The story of Ellison and Laurene's son Cohen, but can be read as a stand-alone. A heart-warming romance between Cohen and Princess Gwendolyn, who have to realise that being with each other is what they really want.

3) A Lycan Fit For A Luna C
A werewolf romance featuring the moon goddess' daughter and a hot Lycan Prince.
*Please note this story is mature*

4) Kidnapped by Boys who Turn into Wolves C
A werewolf romance about a cold alpha who kidnaps his human mate, and has to fight to win her affections.
*Please note this story is mature*

5) Her Vampire Prince C
A vampire romance following the story of Faith, who was kidnapped by William - a Vampire Prince.

6) Seven Survivors C
The story of a group of teenagers who have to fight for survival when their plane crashes in the Amazon jungle.

7) Being the Spoilt Princess C
Princess Bellatrix hates the idea of love. Can King Nikolaos change her mind and convince her that love is worth the risk? A short story with a feisty, strong willed heroine and a sweet, devoted hero.

8) The Princess and the Royal Guard C
Princess Ariana has always been in love with her best friend Coby, but he loves her as nothing more then a sister. What happens when she is heartbroken, and agrees to court a Prince, but suddenly Coby realises that his love for her stretches much deeper then platonically?

9) The Tale of a Princess Series
a. The Tale of a Princess Kidnapped by Pirates C
Princess Aurora was kidnapped by pirates as a child, and is not rescued until years later by her childhood betrothed Prince Theodosius. When an accident causes her to have amnesia, will she be able to remember who she truly is and find true love?
b. The Tale of a Princess and her Journey to Love C
Now united with her family and Princess as Alluvia, Aurora has new challenges to face in the form of a treacherous plot for her father's crown and a secret which could destroy her sister's reputation. Will Theo and she develop into something more then just friends, and will she be able to save Alluvia without getting kidnapped again? Find out in the completion of Aurora and Theodosius's tale.
c. The Tale of a Princess Fallen from Grace C
Princess Rosilabeth has always been spoilt and silly, but after a mistake she ends up pregnant. She is left with no choice but to give the baby up, leaving her heart broken and forcing her to mature. She then meets Romi, the Palace stable boy, who makes her happy and brightens her world. But can a Princess end up with a lowly stable boy, especially when her son's villainous father starts causing trouble?

10) The Jealousy Game C
What happens when a good girl becomes determined to make her brother's best friend fall in love with her? Drama, sexual tension and jealousy of course. Maybe even a little bit of love...

11) Lena's Series
a. Lena's
Love IP
When Lena relocates to a small town she just wants to fly under the radar and finish her senior year quietly. Things don't go her way when she meets Ajax, the bad boy Rockstar who she also happens to share a window with. She doesn't want to get involved with him but also doesn't seem to be able to stay away from him. Add in his charismatic band mates, new friends and jealous exes and Lena isn't getting the quiet senior year she hoped for...
b. Lena's Rockstar CS

*C means the book is complete, IP means in progress, CS means coming soon*

Extended summaries on my profile!

It would mean the world if you could check my other books out!!!

Love you guys!

Maddie ❤️❤️❤️❤️