24

Bella's eyes were filled with curiosity, and she blinked.

"You're my staff: shouldn't I be nice to you?" Mr.Miller said, slightly helplessly.

It seemed that she had not recognized him for so many days.

Bella looked at Walker, in surprise.

"Sleep early. See you tomorrow." Without waiting for Bella to understand it, Walker Turned around and left.

Bella looked at Walter's tall and straight back and fell into deep thought.

Walter, who came out of the hotel, immediately called Cindy, the secretary and asked her to arrange a press conference tomorrow to clarify the scandal.

Online violence had already severely affected Bella's daily life. To prevent her from being hurt anymore, he had to do something.

The next day, early in the morning...

Walker took Bella directly from the hotel to the press conference.

In the car, Walker told Bella that they would have a news conference.

Along the way, Bella was a little anxious. Walter patted her hand and said, "Don't be nervous; we'll be clear to the media later."

The fragrance of Walter, the same as Mr. Steiner's comforted Bella.

Walker turned to look at Bella, and the corner of his mouth was slightly raised.

Bella turned her head and looked at the scenery outside the window.

At the press conference...

When Walker and Bella appeared together, the reporters swiftly surrounded them, their cameras flashing and they kept pressing the shutter.

"Mr. Miller, are you really dating Tony Grantham's wife?"

"Mr.Miller, is it CEO Gratham's wife who seduced you, or did you seduce her?"

The reporters eagerly asked questions, fearing that they might miss any news.

The strong security guards stopped the journalists who rushed over and kept them from approaching.

At this moment, Cindy stood in front of the stage and yelled, "Please, everyone, go back to your seat and ask questions one by one. Since we have a press conference today, we'll explain it all to everyone. Please don't speculate maliciously."

Cindy's words worked, and the reporters calmed down and returned to their seats.

Walker and 

Bella sat in front of the stage.

Walker took the lead and said, "First of all, I'm very grateful to my media friends for taking the time to attend this conference."

His mellow and powerful voice was always inspiring.

As he spoke, a group of reporters raised their hands to ask questions.

However, Walker ignored it. He continued, "For some untrue reports on the internet, I clarified here. The only thing that exists between Bella and me is an employment relationship. As a top graduate of Columbia University, Ms. White has great design and talent, that's why our company values her much. It's not as the rumors on the internet.

"Mr. Miller, if you and Tony's wife don't have any relationship except work, then..." A reporter suddenly stood up, holding a pile of photos in his and, with a sarcastic smile on his face. "How do you explain it?"

The reporter around them all walked forward. The reporters who had spoken showed the photos to everyone, and said, "Look, everyone, Mr. Miller and Bella have kissed each other."

These photos were taken by someone internationally. He used their dislocated angle making as if they were hugging or kissing.

It was the picture of Walker helping Bella out last night. There was a picture of Walker holding Bella and leaning down to whisper near her ear to make her not to move, which looked like he was kissing Bella.

The pictures of Walker and Bella were circulated among the reporters.

The evidence was conclusive and the reporters below were crazy now.

"Mr. Milles, how long have you two been together?"

"Mr. Miller, are you trying to announce your relationship today?"

"Ms. White, I heard that you hadn't divorced yet. Are you going to give up the assets because of cheating your husband?"

The press conference scene was out of control, and the reporters were blocking the stage and scrambling to ask questions.

The scene had become messy: the reporters rushed up and down, almost toppling the table in front of them.

 The scene was out of control. Walker was afraid that someone would rush up. There would be a stampede.

"Mr. Miller," secretary Cindy anxiously rushed out of the venue. "Just get a call from Alberson's side. It said that the cooperation with us needs to be put on hold temporarily. The conference was put online and was led by prejudiced people. Now, the quarrel on the internet is in a mess, and the company's stock market is turbulent."

"Got it, go ahead and deal with the matter inside." After hearing that, Walker frowned.

Bella heard Cindy's words, her hands clenched into fists, and her sharp nails were deeply embedded in her palm. A pair of beautiful eyes like a star, stared at Walker with guilt.

"I'm sorry to trouble you again." She finally understood why rumor could be an invisible knife to kill people.

Finally, she knew why the rumor can't be explained.

She did not want to bother Walker anymore.

"Don't worry, someone at the press conference today was being bought and deliberately provoked so that the scene could get out of control. Don't worry." Walker comforted her.

Bella nodded, she took a deep breath and said, "I know, Mr. Miller, I feel a little tired. I want to take a few days off."

Walker sighed and looked at Bella with a dull gaze. "Okay, since you're tired, and then rest for a few days. Don't be afraid!"

"Thank you." Bella smiled gratefully at Walker.

Seeing her helpless look, he wanted to take her that now was not the time he could only endure the suffering now.

Walter took Bella out and said, "I'll send you home!"

"No, the company has a lot of things to wait for you to deal with, I can do it myself!" Bella said with determination.

She didn't want to trouble him anymore.

Moreover, she wanted to be alone!

Walker looked at Bella, his emotion was complicated and he could not say anything, and said in low voice, "Okay."

When she got home and downstairs, Bella found out that the graffiti on the wall had been cleaned up as if it had been repainted.

After Bella got out of the car, she opened the door changed her shoes at the entrance. Suddenly, there was a strong smell of smoke in the house.

She carefully took out a bottle of anti-wolf spray from her bag and held it in her hand and held it in her hand. When she saw the person blocking the door, Bella was surprised.