Ch. 37 🖤 MOMENTS OF COMFORT 🖤

(Mina's POV)

"Hurry, it hurts." I groaned in pain while trying to not look at it. "Don't do it like that. If you're going to do it ever so slowly, I will be suffering for even longer."

"Fine, you crybaby. I was just being considerate there." He said and pressed it against my wound, making me flinch one more time as the wound burnt from coming in contact with the medicine.

"It hurts..." I said while unconsciously pouting and my tears were about to come when he gently caressed my hair and pulled me in for a hug.

"It won't hurt now. Just rest your leg and don't move it much, okay?" He said as I nodded my head.

So, it was actually my carelessness that I hit my wounded leg on a hard material, making it even more wounded and it burnt like hell when he was applying medicine on it. Sehun scolded me for my carelessness but nevertheless, he treated it as gently as he could.

After that incident, I was so scared of that Jessica girl that I was starting to see images of her everywhere. She wanted to kill me and I was pretty sure that she was somewhere planning to kill me.

 She wanted to kill me and I was pretty sure that she was somewhere planning to kill me

Moreover, that girl was obsessed with Sehun. She wanted to make him hers which kinda angered me.

I looked down at him who was cleaning the mess created by me. He threw the used cotton in the dustbin and went into the bathroom to wash his hands.

I won't lie...

I feel angry at her because she's trying to snatch him away from me.

"What's wrong? Still feeling pain?" He asked, coming closer to me.

"She... I'm scared of her. I'm afraid she would show me something that I don't want to see." I told.

"I won't let that happen." He said while leaning closer to my face.

He smiled as his face was inches away from mine. "Trust me." He assured and quickly pecked my lips, causing me to blush into a red tomato.

"Aww~ You're too cute while blushing, Sweet Baby~" He pinched my cheeks, making me groan in annoyance.

He just gave me a new nickname.

"Stop it! That hurts, you Idiot !" I told getting angry a little by his teasing.

"Idiot?" He asked, raising an eyebrow and believe me, that was so scary that it gave me chills.

I immediately looked down, avoiding his stare. There was this uncomfortable silence now. I decided to look at him again only to find him still staring at me.

"Are you mad at me?" I asked hesitantly.

I was too used to call him by names like that. Not to mention, the most suited name, Crazy Freak. Because he was a crazy freak.