Amber: Deja Brew!

Amber: Deja Brew comes out tomorrow!!!

You can get it here: https://geni.us/AmberDB-W

This Amber sequel has shifters, witches, vampires, unicorns and mermaids! PLUS sabotage, secrets, and a brand new spell!

If you can't afford to buy books, today's the last day to grab a free Advance Review Copy (ARC). If you'd like one, please DM me on Wattpad or on Instagram @miaharlanbooks.

P.S. You need to read Amber before reading Amber: Deja Brew

Sabotage

Sabotage. Secrets. A brand new spell.

Just when Jewels Cafe is finally flourishing, and my three mates and I find our happily ever after, everything goes wrong.

Someone starts sabotaging our cafe and I keep shifting into unusual supes. Mermaid, anyone? Plus, my guys are acting weird—and they're definitely keeping things from me. Can they no longer feel the mating bond that brought us together? And will we be able to save Jewels Cafe before it's too late?

Dive into the second installment of this quirky, why choose, small town romance today. If you love happy books, humor and wonky magic, you'll love Amber and her guys.

Warning: Contains an unpredictable chameleon, hilarious miscommunication, an overprotective bear shifter, a witch whose spells always go wrong, and some steamy time with more than one carrot. Do not read while drinking hot beverages.

Amber: Deja Brew is a paranormal reverse harem novel and the sequel to Amber. It's part of the Jewels Cafe shared universe, which can be read in any order.

Scroll up to read this fun, quirky romance today.