His hidden depths

Cameron and Mason stared at their friends face as he drowned himself in glasses of whiskey.

"Come on man...stop it! It's your 8 th glass dammit!"
Cam said holding onto Ashton's glass.

Mason placed a hand on his shoulder as Ashton held his head with one hand.

"What's wrong Ashton? Did Elle did something?"

His friend looked up with his red eyes.

"Did something you ask? ! Her very existence irritates me! Her words...her smile. I behave like a fuc*** horny teenager around her!"

Mason sighed and filled Ashton's glass with water.

"I hope you didn't say anything to Elle?"
Cam asks concerned for Elle, who he considers as his little sister.

"I can't control myself around her?! She is testing my limits every time but I can't fuc**** afford to even say a single word to her!"

Mason laughed and Ashton glared at him.

"I am sorry man it's just....I can't believe that THE Ashton Lockwood could behave like this and that also because of a simple girl!"

"I thought you would die for some actress from the pages of these magazines!"

"You are right Mason....even I never imagined something so simple to intrigue me.."

And for once there was a small smile on Ashton's lips.

"Love can't be planned guys...it just happens..."
Cam said and Ashton glares at him.

"I don't love her Cam ....from where did you get this bizzare idea anyways?"

Ashton said getting irritated

"Oh really ...are you sure lover boy?"

"Stop talking rubbish....she is just my wife and I give her the care that any husband should give to his wife.
Love will never come to happen between us. She is too boring for my love."

"So you mean to say you will never love a girl in your life?"
Mason asked.

"Of course I will ...it will just not be her."
He said putting himself another glass of drink.

While Cam and Mason share a look of shock.

"You can't cheat on her Ash!!"
Cam said with disappointment and anger laced in his voice.

"Who said I will cheat on her? ...I will just find someone else after I divorce her."

"I know you want this marriage arrangement for just one year but wouldn't this be unfair for Elle? I mean she thinks you will never leave her ....at least you should have told her..."

"Told her and then what? Risk losing my entire lineage I earned working my ass off day and night for last 7 damn years? No, I can't!!"

"You are such a jerk, Ashton! Playing with an innocent girls feelings and all..."
Cam said glaring at him.

"I know I regret touching her....I shouldn't give her any hope....and I fuc**** hate myself for it.!!"

"It's not too late...just tell her about this and she may understand."

"She will not understand Mason....she will pick her bags and leave my house the very next day...she has very high morals."

"And I like it so damn much...I mean where do you find girls like those these days"

Cam said making Ashton glare at him.

"You can't like any damn thing about her till she is my fuc**** wife!! Do you get it ...brother, or not!!"
Ashton said suddenly getting angry by someone else liking his wife.