50

Serenity Nicole Newton

"Wake up, Wake up!" Paisley exclaimed while Daisy started shaking me. "It's your big day baby love!!"

"Get off of me. Five more minutes."

"If we do five more minutes than that means your wedding is delayed for five minutes." I groaned and sat up.

"That's not what that means hoe. My hair is done . What more do we have to do. I wanna sleep!"

"And you wanna get married so pick one hoe." Paisley said making me roll my eyes. "Here."

They handed me a small box. I opened it and saw a gold necklace with a picture of the back. "What's this?"

"Me and Daisy decided to buy you something so you can feel like your best friend is here. We found a picture of you guys in your phone assuming it was the last picture you guys we got it in this locket so you can wear it. While you walk down the isle." Paisley explained making me smile.

"So you can feel like she's with you or is present when you walk down the isle."

"I love you guys." I said pulling them into a hug. "Where's my kiddos?"

"The guys got em." I nodded and jumped up hugging them again. "Thanks you guys!"

"No problem baby love ! Come on we gotta get yo fine ass ready." Daisy said being gay.

"Bye! I ain't pregnant no more!"

"Wishy washy." She said shaking her head. "We started a bath for you."

"Ouu,.." I said stepping in the bathroom. I relaxed it the tub for about thirty minutes when they came in rushing me.

"It's 11. Your weddding starts at 12:30."

"I know !" I exclaimed shaking my head. "Don't start annoying me."

"Not you act like you have two hours."

"You hoes finna get on my nerves now." I said grabbing my body oil.

"Lemme oil you up." Daisy said grabbing the body oil before i could respond. "These babies have you an ass girl!"

"Get your gay ass away from me. I can lotion myself!" I said laughing pushing her out the bathroom.

"I can only be really gay for a little longer ! Let me live it up."

"Bye Daisy !!" I said laughing as i slid my light blue thong on.

"Can you not be gay?"

"Shut up hoe it's in your blood too. Embrace it." She said as i heard them walk away from the door.

What color panties do you have on? I read as Cortez text me. I bit my lip and decided to send him a mirror picture with my matching set on.