Chapter 40 - Dang It, Recovery Girl!

Because I deny I will bring it up later, David didn't go to jail because they still needed him for shit. He's only being carefully inspected.

Do I think he deserves a harsher punishment?

HELL YES! HE GOT HIS DAUGHTER IN THIS SHIT FOR FUCK SAKES!

But that isn't my choice. Moving on, I got Melissa's number legally.

Score!

Alright, alright, time for the actual story!

---

The moment that stupid plane landed, I jumped out of the door and rolled down the railing.

Actually did. With a broken arm.

"Midoriya, be careful! At least wait for me!" I hear Yagi in the background, begging. That is probably because he is still salty that I did my surgery.

Do you know how expensive it is to have people to do your surgery? SUPER FUCKING EXPENSIVE! Why am I going to pay someone when I have the supplies to do my own? The only real problem is pain.

I can suck it up and deal with that, honey! I haven't taken a pain relief yet!

I do wait for him, though. When he finishes climbing down the stairs like a pansy, he glares at me with his blue eyes for a moment before asking, " How do you have so much energy when you should be slowed down?"

"Pain doesn't do shit to me!"

"Language..." He sounds so tired of me right now. I kinda feel bad. Like, two percent, I feel bad. That's a rather large percentage for someone like me! Usually, it's one percent. That's considered lucky! Nevertheless, I decide to remain quiet while walking.

We enter the airport to head to the conveyor when a thunderous voice overrides everyone else's voice.

"IZUKU!"

Holy shit, it's Hizashi! Jeez, he is loud without his quirk. I turned around to see my squad, Hizashi, Nemuri, and Shouta, approaching me. Hizashi is the first to walk up to me, look over me, and pull me into a harsh side hug.

Everyone seems off. Fuck you, Nezu, because now I notice this shit!

"Let's just hurry with your stuff and get your arm checked over," Shouta growls. Damn, someone is salty. Like that threatens me! Apparently, he threatened Yagi because he is gone.

The moment I get my shit, Shouta is at my side. He grips my free arm and forces me forward while taking my bag.

"Would you like to let go? I can walk?" I'm kind of confused if I may be honest. All I get in response is a tighter grip.

Alright then.

I turn my head to see Hizashi and Nemuri behind us, flashing me a look that I interpret as 'bitch, you are about to die.' Let's ask them! I raise my voice for them to hear, " Want to explain what is going on with this man? Did you two not get it on last night, Hizashi?"

"Izuku! Do you not know how to censor yourself with these kinds of things?!" The man in question screeches. Meanwhile, Nemuri is softly laughing, almost as if she is limiting herself. Surprisingly enough, Shouta doesn't react at all. He just walks faster, causing me to speed up as well. I have a feeling I won't get a response from him.

"No. But seriously, I need an answer. I'm attempting to worry here."

"What do you think it is?" Nemuri asks. I mean, there is a lot of shit he can be mad about. The thing is that I haven't been around him for an entire day, so I have done nothing! I wasn't allowed to prank him at all! Oh, wait...