Chapter 266: The power of poison tongue

Indeed, in the case of a full face appearance in the audience, Song Ye ’s half of the mask is just like Yang Guo in the Condor Heroes. It has a bit of lonely taste and is too eye-catching.

Of course, some young and energetic people like to be in the limelight. It is understandable, but Qi Wei knows how delicate the face under the mask is, and naturally he will not think about it.

The only possibility is that the boy was beaten out by the Wu family to lose a pair of legs, and didn't want to die too ugly in the eyes of the public, so he put on a mask.

Thinking of eighteen martial arts killing this pretty boy, Song Ye also returned to him.

"Would you like to make another bet? Whoever loses goes forward ten times around the square."

what? Qi Wei froze. He heard the words "Qian Qian forward" and his face rose red instantly, almost vomiting blood. So far, he remembered his experience on the racing track, and he couldn't wait to meet an acquaintance all his life.

Annoyingly, Song Ye still missed which pot, but he kept poking at him.

Seeing that he was so angry that Wu Xinxin grinned and praised Song Ye.

On poison tongues, I serve you.

"Hum, I hope your martial arts is as slippery as your eloquence, otherwise, don't blame me for beating you full of teeth." Qi Wei sneered, his fists already creaking.

The opening provocation heated the field, and as the shouts became more and more boiling, the host just announced the start of the game.

As soon as the order of appearance came out, Song Ye subconsciously turned to Qin Zhan next to him. "Your idea?" She put her in the final appearance, which is definitely something her brother can do.

One of the cruelest brothers in black picked up a tea cup, and after taking a sip of contentment, he slowly said, "Consumption of combat power first."

"..." Song Ye's eyebrows shook, and the tea cup shook with it. His face was still cold, but his heart was all over.

When it comes to poisonous tongues, this man is not sloppy.

This sentence directly pinpointed that the Wu family could not win, but also affirmed Song Ye's ability to pick the beams and stepped on the Qi family.

It's too poisonous.

All the players over there must be nervous to prepare for the war. Warm-up, meditation, and tactical research are all waiting for them, but the two of them are still drinking tea and chatting, and the others are almost vomiting blood.

"Cough ..." Finally, Wu Yi couldn't stand it anymore. He coughed twice, tilted his body, and asked Song Ye if he was ready to stretch together, but was rejected. The old man was helpless, and it was not easy to stand in front of him. Qin Zhan's face pulled down, so he had to follow the temptation. "Song, Song, I don't know how you are doing, but Qi's family is not good at dealing with it. Your little body is inactive, and you will be disadvantaged when you play."

Wu Yi actually wanted to see Song Ye's skills, but the first Qin Zhan refused, and the second Song Ye refused. His old man could not be forced because of his hardships and pressure. As a result, Qin Zhan deliberately shoved Song Ye In the end, it's not obvious that you want Song Yekong to gloves White Wolf.

The old man grabbed his heart and lungs, and was afraid that he would win the game before seeing Song Ye's shot, so he wanted to persuade the young man to warm up first.

However, Qiao Zhan pretended not to hear the two small and large foxes next to him, Song Ye shook his head slowly, "No need." After that, he continued to lower his head and drink tea.

Wu Yi defeated, wiped his face away, and stopped talking.

Waiting for the drums to be heard, the game officially started. The first player of the Qi family was Qi Wei. Since it was a hiccup, then the strong man picked the audience. As long as Qi Wei could defeat everyone, the game would end.

Song Ye looked up at Qi Wei with confidence on the field, and then looked at his bulging muscles, and knew that this level was difficult.

The Wu family sent out the oldest big disciple in the boxing hall. In his early thirties, there was a school of Sven on his face, like a teacher.

After playing, the big disciple Wenwen Binbin greeted each other with a very polite gesture, attracting countless female fans in the audience.

Qi Wei also arched his hands, but he did so. Before his hands were lowered, one flew up and started attacking by throwing a fist at the big disciple.

The big disciple stepped back, shaking his opponent's fists with vigor, but still couldn't stand the domineering power of the foreign family. He was rubbed in the ribs and felt a pain.

Qi Wei succeeded with a punch, and the next punch was greeted again. A set of boxing methods was used to sway the wind, driving the rhythm on the field.

The scene was stuck under the opponent's rapid onslaught. The two sides fought fiercely, and the speed was dazzling.

In the eyes of ordinary people, this kind of turning over in situ, and the movement of the eaves and walking around the wall can only be seen on television. Really witnessing the Wu Guan Huotai, everyone widened their eyes in disbelief.

The audience in the audience fell into a frantic cheering cheer, but everyone on the stage was frowning.

Because although the disciples of the Wu family can deal with Qi Wei on the surface, they are actually at the end of the crossbow, and they are specifically attacking the weak side.

Sure enough, after a while, the big disciple was blasted out with a punch and fell to the ground with a bang.

"Okay, let's see if the winner of the game is ..." The host on the stage was ready to announce the result of the game.

But I did n’t finish the words, but I saw Qi Wei swooping aggressively, stepping on the big disciple's body, reaching out and pulling the opponent's arm, and then twisting his backhand, in the painful cry of the big disciple, the cracking sound was clear Audible.

The game in front of everyone should have come to an end, but Qi Wei still had to beat the water dog painfully, using means to brutalize his hands. This sudden violence made all the people on and off stage unexpected.

"Haha, Wujia Wuguan, but this is also the case." Qi Weiyang laughed out of his hair a little, and after taunting, he turned his head and stared at Song Ye, arrogantly: "Song Ye, if you don't play, I will fold I took the arms of all the disciples of the Wu family and finally let you lose two legs. "

The blatant clamor made Song Ye on the seat narrow his eyes slightly, the cold light flashed, and he was ready to move.

But a shadow rushed out beside him, but it was Wu Xinxin's sudden shot. He blasted the arrogant Qi Wei with one palm, gritted his teeth and said, "Change the order of appearance. In this scene, Wu Xinxin will meet you."

Qi Wei was hit by vigor, took a few steps back and stopped, looked up at Wu Xinxin's situation, and laughed on the spot, "Oh, Miss Wu Family, do you want to avenge your master brother? I advise you to marry early People left the martial arts, lest they would be stepped on by me, no one would dare to ask you. "Said, Qi Wei turned his eyes and looked at Tan Rui watching the battle, showing a meaningful smile.

"It's all about your fart, but I don't want to talk nonsense." Wu Xinxin was obviously angry, and she didn't even talk about it, she attacked the past directly.