Chapter 268: Defeated

Qi Wei's body is thick and thick, and he can't beat the bricks when he greets the muscles.

The spectators on and off the stage thought so, even Qi Wei himself was very satisfied with his muscles.

But Qi Wei, who rolled back and dodging now, knew that she would do the trick. At the moment, she hit an elbow, and the pain almost hit her chest from her back.

The movement of partial-born Song Ye is also as dexterous as Wu Xinxin, as if it is weak and weak. If not for the clue of Qi Wei's ugly face, I am afraid that even the disciples on the stage will be treated as fools like those on the stage Already.

"Well, this fist embroidery is not as good as Miss Wu's."

"Ah, that's right. After all, I'm still young, and I can't work at home, but I'm good enough to look away."

...

The audience in the audience looked forward to Song Ye ’s shot from the beginning, but now they have looked at several rounds. Although Qi Wei fell into the downwind, Song Ye ’s move to raise his leg was really not ornamental.

Everyone sighed and felt that it would be a pity that the teenagers would follow in the footsteps of the great disciples of the Wu family after a while.

Poor Qi Wei couldn't say at this time.

It's not that he has a slow reaction to avoid attacks, but Song Ye's instant prediction is too powerful, it seems like an ordinary kick, although it is not as good as martial arts boxing, but he is hit by his body. The impact is thousands of times stronger than Wu Xinxin.

This kid looks fragile, but it's amazing.

However, this battle is related to the survival of the two martial arts halls. Since he has issued a lofty ambition to make Song Ye look good, he cannot admit defeat here.

Gritting his teeth and swallowing the stuffy throat, Qi Wei stood up to fight Song Ye again.

With punches and kicks, eagle claws and tiger fists, Qi Wei's moves are getting faster and faster, and they are all specifically attacking the most vulnerable parts of the human body.

But his speed, far enough to let Song Yexian dodge, so that when the other party has played a set of hands, even Song Ye's clothes have never been touched.

The audience in the audience just tasted it, faintly feeling that the juvenile didn't seem to be so useless.

But Wu Yi on the stage couldn't help but exclaim, "Song Xiaozi's skill is so good, no wonder he is so confident. Qin Zhan, did you teach these?"

The old man asked, but found that he could not respond for a long time. He looked sideways in doubt, but saw Qin Zhan's frown on a hard face, as if he was thinking about something.

Of course, he did not teach Song Ye what to do, and even in every encounter, he could notice that the other party had reservations. So far, he didn't even know how deep Song Ye's strength was.

At first, he had deep doubts about this and sent someone to investigate the background of Song Ye. However, no matter in the official system or in the hometown of Song Ye in Yuncheng, there was no trace of it.

The most neighbourhood neighbors answered, most of them scolded the Song family for harsh treatment-treating her, and the child was introverted and quiet, and he couldn't stand it before breaking the Song family completely.

There was no error in the information, so Song Ye must have hidden other secrets.

Only after getting along a few times, although this child is wild and difficult to tame, he is a rare good seed and has a good temper. He also observed for a period of time under the intentional cultivation of Qin Zhan. He did not find any abnormalities in the juvenile. After doing so, Qin Zhan could only bring people to his side as far as possible, until she was sent to that place.

He breathed out a sullen breath in his chest, Qin Zhan lowered his eyes, no longer attached to the mystery of the boy.

He didn't know if it was good or bad to leave Song Ye, but his inner feelings had already deviated and could not be recovered.

In fact, Song Ye during the battle Yu Guang has been watching the man in his seat, seeing his expressions rise and fall several times, and he was somewhat reconciled.

Why did n’t she know that the other party had investigated her more than once, but unfortunately, after helping the night to take control of Yuncheng, she had bought the people she had contacted in the past and monitored them closely. Everyone who went to check her details would be complete in turn. Identity information is present.

Among them are the Qin family, Qu Bai, Leng family, and ... Qin Zhan.

She closed her eyes lightly, and she didn't know why she hadn't completely cut off her relationship with Qin Zhan. She knew the danger, but still believed that she could control it.

Oh, it's not because he lingers on himself.

With a suffocation in her heart, Song Ye lifted her eyes momentarily, and her cold look was absent. There was a violent agitation in that light, and she was no longer distracted and could dodge. She took Qi Wei's fist face to face, Then clasped the opponent's shoulders, turned around, and threw the opponent out vigorously.

There was a loud bang, and in Qi Wei's muffled hum, the huge body was perfectly dropped over the shoulder.

Then the groaning screamed into a scream when Song Ye twisted his arm hard, "Ah ..."

Then, the backhand twisted again, and the sound of the bones smashing in the flesh sounded creepy, but the young man shook his arm away in his spare time. Repaying his insults just now, "Qi Wu Wu Guan, this is the same."

But that's it.

Yes, broken hands, insults, everything Song Ye did at this time was nothing more than paying back to the other party.

At this moment, the audience at the stage looked at the quiet and independent black boy with a sullen expression. Tomorrow will be a bright sun, but it seems that the slightest light has not fallen into her eyes. Some of her eyes are just Endless darkness is enough to put people to death by bloodthirsty.

Silence is nothing but shock, and after that shock is a more fanatical outbreak.

"Song Ye! Song Ye! Song Ye!" Countless fans were attracted by the arrogant atmosphere of the cold young man, and issued a sharp shouting sound, as if a superstar was standing on the stage.

The juvenile's tooth-for-teeth approach is too deflated.

Qi Wei was defeated and completely defeated. Even the other disciples of the Qi family who played later failed to pass ten moves under Song Ye's hands. Even the master Qin Feng specially arranged for him was eventually interrupted by Song Ye. Arms up.

One arm per person, this is what Qi Wei said wrongly, Song Ye changed his mind.

When she was in a bad mood to play, it was a bad luck for Qi.

In this duel, the Wu family won extraordinarily exciting, but the teenager who won the applause was always cold as jade, like a bystander.

After Wu Yi announced that Song Ye officially joined Wu Guan, Song Ye turned away without hesitation. Across the crowd, Qin Zhan felt that she finally cast a glance on herself and was so cold.