Chapter 269: doubt

On the way back to the apartment, Qin Zhan had a rare depression in his heart.

He knew what he was panicking. He was afraid that as soon as he opened the door of the house, he would see someone go empty.

Fortunately, Song Ye is not really a childlike child of sixteen or seventeen years old. If she was angry, she wouldn't let go of the drama of leaving home, which is obviously not suitable for her.

Qin Zhan walked into the room, picked up the silver mask on the table, with a hint of heat, and listened to the sound of water from the bathroom. He was inexplicably absent-minded and did not leave, but apparently angry. Already.

Look at the way she just clicked and twisted his arm, Qin Zhan felt a shoulder pain, touched it secretly, and didn't know if she would fold an arm enough to let her out of breath.

Adolescent children are really violent.

Just thinking that the sound of water in the bathroom stopped suddenly, Qin Zhan stood at the table, turned his head subconsciously to the direction of the room, and saw Song Ye coming out with a wet hair.

She was wearing a linen T-shirt and shorts, and her lips were red and white with steam, and her skin was much tenderer than a girl. Her cold eyes were black and white, as if the lake and mountains after the rain were charming.

Seeing Qin Zhanchu there, Song Ye was also stunned, his eyes flashed, and the corners of his mouth froze a bit.

They didn't speak to each other, and the atmosphere in the room was frozen in an instant.

Qin Zhan didn't really know how to get along with people. When he was young, he was lonely and lonely. When he joined the team, he shot and killed people and performed tasks. Now he becomes the team leader. He is more used to giving orders. He doesn't know how Coax a child who is awkward during adolescence, not to know how to appease a woman who is in trouble.

Even more tragic is that he did not even know what Song Ye was angry with.

Song Ye was still rubbing her hair at the door, and her broken hair was rubbed into a messy look. In the end, the more she rubbed, the more she burned. She simply wanted to go back to the room to find a hair dryer to dry it. What's the point of standing?

But when she turned her head and wanted to leave, Qin Zhan over there reacted, taking a few big steps forward subconsciously, and grabbed her arm with a big palm.

"You ..." The teenager's arms were slender, soft, smooth and fair. This grip made Qin Zhan immediately confused, and the rest of what he wanted to say turned into a blank at his fingertips.

Song Ye didn't struggle, but she didn't move. She kept her back to the man. Her eyes fell on a blank space on the wall, "Qin Zhan."

A simple, alien and alien title called Qin Zhan's heart tight, and the palm of his hand used some strength, and his voice was a little tight, "Song Ye, what are you angry at, Big Brother apologizes to you." He felt You must bow your head, or the heat that has been hard to cultivate these days will return to freezing point.

God knows how much he waited for her to call this big brother.

This is also the first time Song Ye heard Qin Zhan's apology. The cold color in her eyes made a ripple, and she turned her head to the side, finally falling her eyes on his face, and whispered a question, "I have Not good for you? "

In just one sentence, Qin Zhan knew what the thorn in the young man's heart was.

It turned out that she noticed herself distractedly during the game. Qin Zhan was just not good at emotional matters. Her mind was not stupid. The reason Song Ye was angry was her skepticism at that moment.

But he couldn't deny these things. In the face of the juvenile black and white eyes, he couldn't use lies to coax.

"... I'm sorry." In the end, he could only say these three words.

Song Ye felt that if he could do it at this moment, he really wanted to learn a man to get a cigarette to get rid of the bitterness.

She pulled the corners of her mouth, and after all failed to show a smile and broke the restraint of her arms, she lowered her eyes and covered the disappointment in her eyes. "Tomorrow, I will leave." The voice dropped, and she turned and went into the room to find a hairdryer. The door was closed. This time, Qin Zhan didn't restrain her any more.

He stood in front of the door for a long time, and felt that the thin door in front of him had become a gulf between the two, and the gulf seemed quite difficult to bridge.

After a headache for a while, he sighed, and decided to call the unreliable doctor for a solution to the emotional adolescence.

Of course, he didn't know that all his previous temptations and investigations had been discerned by Song Ye, and he didn't know how much the teenagers had done to maintain their relationship. Therefore, only when he was caught unintentionally this time, he had miscalculated the defense value of Song Ye's heart.

Early the next morning, there were no traces of the boy in the apartment's rooms.

Qin Zhan stood in front of the bed for a long time, the mobile phone was pinched in the palm of the hand and became hot, in the end, he still restrained the thoughts of letting people pursue her whereabouts.

Many years of combat career made him used to control, maybe he should change it.

Leaving the apartment, Song Ye didn't drink and buy drunk like a grumpy child, and didn't make a big noise to fight and vent, she still had a lot of work to do.

For example, harvest the delicious sinful fruit of Lengjia.

Father Qin deserves to be a terrifying snake, covering the sky with his hands. It took only three days to force the Leng family to surrender the trading channel, and it was also necessary for the Leng Fang to hand over Song Ye.

Song Ye knew that this was a trap, letting her reveal her true body to compete with Leng's family again. It was a revenge for disturbing her family dinner, and it was also a test of her sharper minions with Leng's family, which could be used by Qin family.

She could have refused to agree to this condition, but in the end she chose to bring her younger brothers to meet the world.

The Leng family is just a mourning dog today.

On this day, the weather was fine. In the morning and evening, the news still reported the news of the defeat of Qi Family in the Beijing Wujia Martial Arts Museum. The silver mask of the boy in black on the ring was enlarged and countless features were repeatedly played.

At this time, the teenager who was searched by the city was sitting in a black car, drove straight ahead, and stopped steadily in front of Leng's villa.

Zhao Chongbin, who was wearing a west outfit with sunglasses, got out of the car and bowed respectfully to open the back seat door.

A boy in white clothes and white pants stepped out of the car door, and under the short, dry hair, the delicate eyebrows carried the sunny light of midsummer. If the coldness between the eyebrows is ignored, it is a sunny young man.

After she got out of the car, there were also seven men in suits and sunglasses standing beside the black sedan behind her. Unsmiling, it seemed that the bodyguard was escorting.

Entered the cold house and invited Jun to enter the villa, white leather shoes stepped on the clean marble surface, and a quiet pace in the empty and deserted hall.

The Leng family was blocked by Qin Zhan's capital chain one after another. Now, coupled with the loss of Qin family's support, it was so depressed that even a servant could not be found overnight.

That's the answer, no matter how profitable the business is, it will be miserable.