Chapter 272: Brother of wolf dog

After staying at Lengjia Villa until 3 pm, the secretary finally brought all the documents and agreements of Jingcheng Industry. There were also a few merchants who were already eyeing Lengjia Industry to bid.

"Oh, they are all white-eyed wolves." Leng Fang sneered at a glance when he saw the list of competitive prices on the data. The so-called push down the wall, these friends who used to call the brothers and sisters at the old wine table came to an end, not to hold hands when he was down, but to push the price down.

But he was cold-hearted. In addition to scolding his breath, he also knew that it was useless.

I picked a few with the right prices, and Leng Fang grabbed his pen and signed his name on the agreement very heavily.

From then on, all Lengjia's industries will be withdrawn from the capital, or sold off, or transferred.

Song Ye was sitting opposite, sipping tea, watching all the processes complete, and handing in all the agreements, pending the entry into force of the law.

"Now you're satisfied, give me the antidote soon." Leng Fang wiped his face heavily and no longer wanted to talk nonsense to Song Yeduo.

The goal has been achieved, and Song Ye also took out the poison-knowing medicine from his pocket in accordance with regulations.

Leng Fang reached out to take over, but didn't want Song Ye to shrink back in the middle. "Do you think of it?" Leng Fang's patience was obviously at the limit. When he said this question, his voice was full. Threatening taste.

"In order to avoid being beaten into a horse-honeycomb, I think I should detoxify Miss Leng myself." Song Ye pointedly looked at the still-enclosed perimeter. In order to ensure his own safety, this consideration is understandable.

Leng Fang shook his lips, thinking that this villa is his own person inside and outside, whether it is to detoxify himself or not, Song Ye don't want to go out today. Inside, he wanted to be vicious, but on his face he wasn't showing the mountains and wasn't exposed. He got up and led people upstairs, "Come with me."

Song Ye was with him, followed by Zhao Chongbin.

In a room at the end of the corridor on the third floor, Leng Fang glanced at Zhao Chongbin and his party, and Shen Sheng said to Song Ye, "Let your men step back, Yuexin cannot be seen by them."

Song Ye nodded and let his men retreat to another room, but even so, the moment the cold side opened the door with the key, the moan-groan that he couldn't restrain could be heard clearly.

The soft female eyebrows of the woman's voice made Zhao Chongbin's Boy Scouts stand up all at once, and the ears immediately became blockbuster.

But in fact, there are no shocking pictures in this room. Some are just a thin figure tied to the bed by five-flowers-big.

After only a few days, Miss Leng's radiant glory at the birthday party that day is now full of tears and pale eyes. From the night of her poisoning to the present, her body has been hyper-excited. Even when tied up, it trembles-trembling.

When she saw a person standing at the bedside, she gasped a little, and the misty eyes could not see who was coming, but she drooled from the corner of her mouth, looking like thirsty-looking, intermittently: "Give me ,I need to……"

Leng Fang had a black face, remembering the ugly scene in the hotel that night, and looked away embarrassingly.

In order to prevent others from discovering the ugly state of Leng Yuexin, he has taken care of them in the past few days. After listening to her call a few days ago, he could still turn a deaf ear, but today, somehow, he feels that his daughter's cry seems full of temptation --Confused, making him flushed and red.

Suppressing the dryness and hotness of the Hungarian mouth next month. He didn't even dare to look at Leng Yuexin here, but Song Ye asked: "It makes Qian Jin struggling too much, and I still ask Leng to hold her, I Good injection antidote. "

Leng Fang had to keep his face calm and stepped forward to stabilize his daughter's body. As soon as he approached, Leng Yuexin immediately comfortably leaned on Yuezhangzi and put on his throat.

"His ..." Leng Fang was startled, and his subconscious was about to retreat, but was reminded again by Song Ye's voice, "I don't want the only antidote to go, just hug her."

For the only hope left, Leng Fang had to gnash his teeth and continue to insist, but Leng Yue's heart was too eager for muscle-skin-contact. The whole person twisted in Leng Fang's arms and did not listen, even Liuxia Hui couldn't bear it. Lived a reaction.

Shocked at the changes in his body, Leng Fang's face turned white and red after changing several types, but he still had to grit his teeth and insist, "Are you all right?"

"Well." Song Ye, who was urged by his mouth, still moved slowly. He had to dry out the air by injecting an antidote, and then adjust the concentration to make it as close as the experiment.

Although Leng Fang's head felt a strange movement in her head for a moment, at this time he was already in deep water and it was impossible to push her daughter away to let outsiders see her ugly state.

When the needle tube finally pushed Leng Yuexin's arm little by little, the medicine was slowly injected into her body, and Leng Fang heard Song Ye say, "Nearly."

He lifted his eyes and looked at him, only to feel that the eyes in front of him were hazy, as if separated by a layer of water mist, which made people look unclear.

Afterwards, he felt that the cold moon heart in his arms finally subsided.

"Mr. Leng, Qian Qian's poison has been solved." Song Ye stood at the bed, his cold mouth should not have a trace of emotion.

"Hmm ..." Leng Fang struggled to untie the rope on Leng Yuexin's body. Then he noticed his own sweat and the temperature in the room was too high.

"You ..." If at this moment Leng Fang couldn't understand, it wouldn't be a deep-witted old fox. He shook his heavy head and looked at the boy next to the bed with a heavy breath, and asked hoarsely, "What have you done to me?"

Song Ye looked down, and a icy radian rose from the corner of his mouth. "The red wine at noon seems to drink a lot of cold."

The problem lies in the red wine. Leng Fang stunned, but immediately shook his head and denied: "Impossible, then you have drunk the red wine."

"Well, it's a drink." Song Ye admitted generously, and then added, "But I also drank the antidote, in the tea cup."

The cup of tea in the afternoon ... Leng Fang's heart was stunned, but it was too late, because at that time he was scolding people to sign documents and had no mood to drink tea.

Unexpectedly, that cup of tea turned out to be an antidote.

"Why ..." Leng Fang supported her body hardly to touch Leng Yuexin. Although this daughter had no direct blood relationship with herself, she was raised since she was a child. As he struggled, he still wanted to ask clearly, "Why do you have to slay me? Is it not enough for you to take revenge on all that you took from Leng's house?"

"Hehe ..." The boy standing next to the bed sneered, bending down slightly, staring straight at him, and Morin's smile on his face again, "I'm Qin Zhan's brother, the wolf dog's brother, not a little hard, afraid of you Make another mistake. "