Chapter 273: Either you die or I die

I am Qin Zhan's younger brother, what you call a wolf dog's younger brother, not harsh, I'm afraid you won't realize it.

It wasn't until that room door closed heavily that Leng Fang roared completely, "Song Ye! I won't let you go! Song Ye!"

It was just because he had insulted Qin Zhan that the boy used this method to avenge himself. The cold side can't accept it and can't bear the truth.

Then Qin Zhan was originally a low-level wolf dog, and Song Ye was just a little-known country boy. Why did he step on the head of his cold house?

Unfortunately, no amount of cursing and hatred can be heard or watched, and Leng Fang will never know. From the moment he climbed to Leng Yuexin's bed, everything will be gone.

The door was completely closed, and Zhao Chongbin looked at the closed door panel with anxiety, but he said nothing, but his eyes could not fool Song Ye.

He had just heard what was going on inside, and Song Ye designed the cold recipe to get their father and daughter together.

Although these two are not good men, but is Song Ye doing this a little too hard?

The latter realized that he could not bear in his eyes, and raised the corner of his eyes, motioning him to look downstairs to the garden, where a group of dead men were surrounded. "From the moment we walked in, only one party could survive. Come down. "

Either you die or I die.

Zhao Chongbin watched the group of dead men had pulled out their guns, and was wary of aiming at the third floor. He already believed Song Ye in his heart.

From the angle of the two people standing at the window, he slightly turned his head and could see Song Ye's delicate and flawless face up close. Under the bright sunshine, even the tiny fluff was emitting white light. This person It should be beautiful and clean like an angel, but now he took out his mobile phone, dialed the phone, and gave the last cruel command, "Hand."

Her voice was cold, even the tone was faint, as if anything could bring out the smell of alienation and indifference from her mouth, and it seemed to be careless and indifferent.

Just like this time, when these two words fell down, Zhao Chongbin was still immersed in the youthful beauty of the youth, until the dead body in the garden suddenly froze, and the dark black blood flowed out from the corner of their mouth. Within seconds, all the twenty or so dead men upstairs and downstairs died in the garden and fell silently beside the delicate roses.

"It's all done by you?" Zhao Chongbin started to gasp again. It wasn't that he hadn't seen the world shouting and shouting. It's so shocking that everything he experienced today is no wonder he kept repeating stupid questions.

Song Ye didn't blame him, as he walked downstairs, he explained: "The chip behind their heads is a detonating device, and if they are cracked, they will release toxins in the body." Strictly speaking, these people died in their own home. Hands.

After that, Song Ye led eight people through the corpses, and the dead men at the scene had been wiped out. She swept around, nodded with satisfaction at the increasingly sophisticated computer technology of the stone, and then led with no expression. Everyone left, "Let's go."

Sitting in a black car and the car slowly leaving the villa area, no one expected that in this sunny afternoon, Leng's garden villa was full of corpses.

On the bus, Song Ye edited a text message, and the delivery party was Qin Shasha.

She told Qin Shasha to go home and watch the good show of Leng's father and daughter.

Later, the phone card was pulled out and thrown outside the road, and she just waited for the show.

Zhao Chongbin looked through the rearview mirror and saw Song Ye leaning on the sofa with his eyes closed and his fingertips on his knees, apparently just keeping his eyes closed.

For a long while, he coughed slightly, feeling that he had to take the initiative to learn more about what Song Ye was doing at this time. "Cough, Song Ye, are you going to Beijing this time for the Qin family?"

"... Um." The person in the back seat still didn't open her eyes. On the last night of the apartment, the sleep quality was quite bad, and she wanted to make up for it now.

After receiving this vague response, Zhao Chongbin couldn't help looking back at the lazy state of the teenager at this time, and suddenly felt that she was like a kitten, relaxed and prepared, and somewhat cute.

Because he could not see the cold eyes, he also relaxed his nerves and continued to try to analyze, "At the birthday party of the mother and mother of Qin family, you were the owner of the family of Qin family. Then you fell into the master of the family , Miss Leng's family, these are all people on a boat. Recently, there are rumors in the outside world that the position of the Qin family's owner will be passed down. Qin Feng's accident at this time is obviously fatal. In addition, the second Qin family appears He is also a capable person. I am afraid that he will have to fight again in this heir war. The owner of the Qin family will not retreat for the time being. Our umbrella is still very strong. "

In just a few days, although Song Ye did not contact Zhao Chongbin, judging from all the analysis, he also heard a lot of things in his back.

"Well, what else?" Song Ye's face was faint, but his mind was gradually clear, and he was interested to continue listening to his explanation.

Zhao Chongbin was a clever man. At first glance, he knew that Song Ye was investigating, and immediately frowned and thought: "You take us off the train, after all, it is useful. Now you are weak in Beijing, and it will ruin Leng's house. It must be To develop something, you want us to stay and take care of things here. "

With that said, he paused, uncertain about the remarks.

Song Ye vaguely answered, and said lightly: "Half the answer is correct, you really want to stay, but only temporarily." Zhao Chongbin's usefulness, she had long thought about it.

"Uh ..." Zhao Chongbin waited until the answer was unknown, but he didn't ask much. He got along with each other for a few days, and he had a little understanding of the character of the other person, so he shouldn't know.

After thinking about it, he still had some doubts about the Qin family. "Leng Fang is a son-in-law of the Qin family. If you make a fool of him, the old man in the Qin family must regard you as a nail in the eye. Give it up. The position of the heir is only the second Master Qin who appeared out of thin air. It seems that you have a good relationship with him. "

He thought of Qin Zhan's ice-face, and could not help fighting a cold war, but did not realize that Song Ye's fingertip movement stopped suddenly when he heard Qin Zhan's name.

Zhao Chongbin, who still did n’t know the inside story, still said, “The second master of the Qin family has been a decisive man for many years, and he must not be weaker than Qin Feng. If he boarded the owner, The position is logical. But this person is too stubborn, his relationship is ignored, and it is extremely dangerous. I think you will want to overthrow him and take the sovereignty of the Qin family by yourself. "