Chapter 277: Away from you

How long do you have to stay in Beijing, I think you will come back sooner.

Although Yunhua didn't say anything on the phone, the worry in her voice was clear. She was afraid that Song Ye would have mistrusted Qin Zhan, and that she would get deeper and deeper, and finally made it possible to turn to her muzzle. Underbelly.

And Song Ye understands all of this.

Hanging up the phone, she continued to take another sip of coffee. The rich liquid that was slightly cold had no fragrance, leaving a bitter taste hovering around the bud. This taste reminded her of Qin Zhan's speechless expression that day. .

Tick ​​ticking, water began to leak under the cup, and she found that her fingertips were too hard, so she pinched the cup to crack.

Looking at the water leaking around the cup, the ugly crack was filled with dark brown coffee, she threw the cup back to the plate, and closed the curtains with two hands, and the room fell into a dark, air-tight moment.

She fell on the big bed and smiled silently.

Yunhua's persuasion was not wrong that day.

She is the helm of the night gang, not only killing but also trafficking in drugs, and Qin Zhan is a hero who is loyal to the country. All the factors that are not conducive to the security of the country may be within his exclusion.

Today, without his knowledge, the secret warehouse that should have been taken over by her was annihilated. Then next time, the claws of the eagle group may reach the body of the night gang.

He treats himself no matter how good he is as a brother, and there are still tens of millions of brothers who can't be exposed behind her.

"Maybe, it's right to stay away from you." Song Ye murmured softly in the dark night, hovering in the air for a long time and never dispersed.

On the second day of the seizure of the Lengjia Secret Warehouse, Miss Qin Jiasan Qin Shasha announced her divorce with the Leng family owner Leng Fang. Time to know the news.

Some people say, "Miss Qin's family is down, it's not enough to fight for justice, and Leng's family is anxious to break up."

Some people say, "This marriage is just proof that the Qin family supports the Leng family. Now this divorce certificate is like Qin Leng's cooperation is over."

Others said, "There must be insider information."

...

Insider? This is naturally there, but the secrets of the giants are not accessible to ordinary people.

Participating Song Ye saw the scene from the beginning.

On that day, Qin Shasha received a text message from Song Ye and hurriedly returned to the villa. She was pale and frightened in the face of the body of the house. Later she saw Leng Fang and Leng Yuexin who was under him.

The horror of the current scene made Qin Shasha scream out loud, "Leng Fang, you bird-beast! You animal-birth!"

Although she was spoiled and arrogant since she was a child, she has never seen such a shocking scene. On the bed was her respectful husband, and her daughter who was not related to her. Such a stimulus turned her eyes on the spot. White and passed out.

After that, Mr. Qin sent someone out to clean up the mess, and by the way took Qin Shasha home.

Faced with the daughter who wanted to leave the soul after waking up, Father Qin nodded his head before thinking, but as soon as he returned to the room, everything on the table was swept to the ground.

Crackling, whether it is a tea cup or a book lamp on the desk, hit the floor with a loud sound.

The old man was sitting in a wheelchair with a gloomy gaze, staring at the empty place in front of him, as if there was an invisible person there, half a moment, low laughter emanating from his mouth, with a hint of vicious taste, "Okay, Good Song Ye. "

He asked Leng Fang to have a fight with Song Ye, but he did not expect Song Ye to respond to him in this way.

This trick was the other's declaration of war against him, not only to let him see the sharpness of his minions, but also to hang a knife in his heart, telling him not to offend her.

In the end, the deceased in the Leng's villa was dealt with by Mr. Qin. After all, they were all people who could not see the light. If the Leng's scandal broke, the Qin's would also be affected. Therefore, both the deceased and the Leng's father and daughter Dirty-dirty dirty-when, all will be suppressed.

Song Ye fisherman made a profit and enjoyed it, even fortunately, in his spare time, he poured oil on the fire. When he learned that Hao Zhengyi's plane was about to arrive, he made a phone call at noon the next day to inquire about the address of Mr. Qin Yaowangtang's new store.

"At twelve noon, someone will give you all the documents in the box of Huaihai Hotel." On the phone, Father Qin's voice sounded so gritted.

Ignoring Song Ye's pretense, you quietly said that Xie hung up the phone, just as Hao Zhengyi got off the plane the first time he called and called Song Ye to eat.

"The boat and car are tired, don't you need to rest first?" Song Ye originally thought about Hao Zhengyi's big bag and should return to the hotel first.

Hao Zhengyi was as loud as a bell, full of spirits, "Haha, when I think of going to show my fists in Beijing, where can I sleep. I just asked a friend to eat here, and it will be helpful for us to open a new store. Come, let's eat together, the place is in Huaihai Hotel, I will go first. "

As soon as Song Ye met, he was in Huaihai Hotel. He didn't object at the moment, so he got up and went out.

If Royal View Hotel is the largest five-star hotel in Beijing, then Huaihai Hotel is the largest five-star hotel in Beijing. It has been refurbished and renovated every year after experiencing a century-old store. It is extremely luxurious and has accumulated a reputation in the wind and rain. See you tomorrow.

When Song Ye arrived at the entrance of the hotel, Hao Zhengyi had sent a three-way text message. In the words, he was concerned about her travel safety, but he also revealed his anxious waiting mood.

However, Song Ye was not in a hurry. Even if the left and right guests arrived, she used to be just a foil. Now, Yao Wangtang's business on the bright side is still by Hao Zhengyi.

Entered the hotel lobby and reported the room number. The waiter led Song Ye to the third floor. After the waiter stepped down, she moved the door twice, and then pushed in.

As soon as the door was pushed, there was a woman's coquettish laughter, and the faint sound of the voice was so tired that it could spit out the water, accompanied by the man hehehe-ziao laugh.

Song Ye froze, Kankan stopped, looked at the room number of the box with a little doubt, and after confirming that there was nothing wrong, his eyebrows wrinkled and he pushed the door in again.

The box was very spacious, like a small banquet room, filled with a pile of food on the big round table, Hao Zhengyi sat aside and smiled tightly, but sitting on the main seat was a man with a big brain and a big stomach. He pulled a beer belly and hugged two women on his thighs. He had a strong make-up and a professional smile.

The moment he saw Song Ye enter the door, he could feel the eyes of the balding man shining.