Chapter 279: Want to sit down with me

Seeing that Xiao Da came up with a beer belly, Hao Zhengyi pushed away the wine glass that was handed in front of him and got up. "Director Xiao, it's almost time, we should ..."

Unfortunately, before finishing the words, Hao Zhengyi was drunk with a sip of wine to his mouth again, and the two women beside him tangled up, making the body with excessive alcohol fall back to the chair all at once, dizzy, and the body was dizzy. Out of energy.

Song Ye lifted his eyes and scanned the past. Seeing that Hao Zhengyi was only drunk, his body was not abnormal, and he didn't have many tubes. Looking at Xiao Da, who had a big belly, he still seemed to have no knowledge of the situation in front of him, and asked: I wonder if Director Xiao thinks that the license of Yaowangtang can come down? "

Xiao Da approached a little, and felt that the young man in front of him was so exquisitely stunning. At this moment, he was swept by those dim eyes, and immediately felt uncomfortable. "Hey, it depends on how big Xiao Song can take out. His sincerity. "He punted his words, and as soon as his voice fell, his fat hands reached out to grab his little hand that was so dazzling.

However, with his small hand shrinking, he only touched the corner of a white shirt. Song Ye had already moved to the door. "Sorry, go to the bathroom."

While talking, she glanced back at Xiao Da, and the corner of her mouth suddenly raised a radian. For a moment, her eyebrows seemed to be broken and warm, making her beautiful.

Xiao Da was stunned by this electric light. As soon as Song Ye opened the door and left, he involuntarily followed him.

The bathroom is good, there is no monitoring, and everything is convenient.

Xiao Da thought very beautifully, thinking of Song Ye's eyebrows and small hands, the whole person was crisp.

Song Ye was also thinking about it. The toilet was not monitored. By then, the fat pig's mouth was blocked, but it was not his own abuse.

The two men each calculated an abacus and exited the door of the room one after the other, but a sudden accident occurred at the door.

The rooms on the third floor of Huaihai are the highest and most expensive. They are often used to greet dignitaries or business leaders.

When Song Ye went out, he ran into a group of people who came forward. The head of them was Qin Zhan.

The two sides hit each other head-on, and Qin Zhan's eyes flashed with a little surprise. He opened his mouth. He just wanted to ask Song Ye how to get out of this room. Xiao Da, who was behind him, had already drilled out of his mouth. He laughed and shouted disgustingly, "My good little Song, why don't you leave?"

My good little song?

At that time, when Qin Zhan crossed Song Ye and saw Xiao Da's fat face with a bare head, his face sank instantly, "Who is he?"

He spoke in a deep voice and asked the boy in front of him.

Xiao Da, who fell behind Song Ye, was obstructed, and when he heard the voice, he was only an acquaintance of Song Ye. He ignored it, and put his hand on the young man's shoulder. "Oh, this is Xiao Song Friends, would you like to come in and have a meal together? "He is now three souls and he is fascinated by the seven tricks, thinking that he will be richer in money in front of Song Ye, so that he can get more benefits later.

But he had forgotten, which celebrity came out of the sea, which is not a wealthy family, prominent status.

This didn't start with a glance. I bumped into a familiar face at first glance, and there was a moment of trembling under my heart, and the voice trembled, "Ding."

Hearing that Song Ye's gaze moved along, looking at a young talent behind Qin Zhan, Industry and Commerce Bureau, Chang Ding Kai, how could he walk with Qin Zhan.

There was a flash of vigilance in his eyes, Song Ye stayed still, but Ding Kai was frozen by the human air conditioner around him, and he hurried forward. The old **** was asking, "Xiao Da, how are you here? This child is ... your relative? "Ding Kai's gaze shifted to Xiao Da's hand on the teenager's shoulder. Saying that the two were relatives, he naturally didn't believe it. The old guy, Xiao Da, was well-known and had a long-standing reputation. It was more reasonable to say that the boy was the ban he was looking for.

But he didn't dare to say this, because Qin Zhan obviously knew the teenager, and he would never take the liberty to comment on it.

"Oh, oh, this is ..." Xiao Da was nervous for a moment, and forgot to put his hand down. Now everyone is staring, letting go of the place where there is no silver in two hundred and two, anxious to think, they just have to pull a guise and blurt out. "Song Ye is my brother."

Little brother? The boy frowned, and didn't know whether Xiao Da should be professionally hacked or his mind was caught by the door.

Before I had time to look up and look at the face of the other brother, Xiao Da's scream was already ringing in my ear. This fat pig was twisted by Qin Zhan's arm and pressed against the wall. The piles of fat face were squeezed against the wall, and the facial features were deformed.

With a click, the man was deep-faced, and twisted his arm without mercy, and the temperature went down to zero. "Want to sit with me, did you ask me?"

"Ah, ah, which dog-mother raised it, let go of Lao Tzu, oh, lie down ..." Xiao Da hadn't seen who had made the shot, and was already wailing in pain, greeting his ancestor directly towards the wall.

Qin Zhan heard the words, and his man turned a slight angle again, and immediately removed the other arm, and then answered his question, "His brother."

Everyone present was stunned, some were shocked, some were anger, such as Xiao Da at this time, "Brother Song Ye? Do you know who I am, your brother's boss has to ask me to do something, you dare to fight I, I want you two brothers to not want to hang around in Beijing. "Of course he is not afraid of the brothers. Song Ye is just Hao Zhengyi's puppet. There is no power in Beijing. It is conceivable that Song Ye's brother is People around a boss.

Anyone who is rich is afraid of power, and no matter how young the officer is, he has power, so he doesn't take them seriously.

The speaker is unintentional, and the listener is attentive.

The two men who met on the narrow side of the corridor were now sweating coldly on their foreheads.

Song Ye was speechless, while Ding Kai and his team were ...

"Xiao Da, give me a break." In the end, it was someone in his own department. Although Ding Kai hated the old man with little eyes, he was also afraid that Xiao Da would continue to talk to Chiyu.

The second master of the Qin family, the top giant in Beijing, and the leading colonel of the well-known hawks, are also the old guys you can talk about.

Unfortunately, before he could report Qin Zhan's identity, Leng Buding would freeze his body with a look in his eyes, his face became rigid, knowing that Xiao Da was in danger today, and he would not dare to speak any more.

"Ah ..." Qin Zhan had tossed Xiao Da to the floor like a rag, and the dislocation and broken bones of the arm were hit again, making him unable to help crying out.

With a swipe of the floor, Hao Zhengyi finally got rid of the entanglement between the two women, and opened the door, but he was stunned.