Chapter 281: Constantly

When Song Ye disappeared for a day and a half, Qin Zhan was thinking about her, but just thinking about it, he was also afraid that he was pushing too tightly, causing the teenager to rebound.

The two equally strong people both hate being forced and restrained emotionally. Ning Yiming asked herself to give her more space. Qin Zhan is trying hard.

Looking at the young man's determination, Qin Zhan did not catch up with him after all. After calming down his emotions, he strode away and left the hotel.

The clue in Leng's family did point to Song Ye, but this time he did not investigate further.

He chose to believe her.

Changing into a large room, Song Ye received a warm welcome as soon as he entered the door. Ding Kai led the introduction. Five or six people were all leaders in various departments. They handed business cards to Song Ye, indicating that the store will be in the future. If you have any trouble, you can tell them directly.

"Thank you for your willingness to give me this noodles. Yaowangtang has just begun, and you must be troublesome in the future." Song Yehan shouted, going back and forth into the topic, and it was a bit unexpected for Master Qin to be so careful.

Ding Kai smiled and waved his hand: "Mr. Song is very polite. You are the guest of Qin family and the younger brother of Qin Ershao. Even without us, Qin Ershao's connections can make Yao Wang Tang in Beijing has a firm foothold, but Qin Ersha said that if you want to try it out and start the company yourself, you need to understand more about the relevant departments to go through the process, and today I brought people here. "

"Oh? My elder brother also has business in Beijing?" Song Ye took a sip of tea, his heart moved slightly, and immediately guessed Qin Zhan's willingness to appear in Huaihai, not to talk about business, but to give her younger brother a private relationship, And it sounds like Qin Ershao is not an unknown soldier in Beijing.

"Did Qin Ershao not mention it to Mr. Song?" This time, it was Ding Kai who took a moment. But just outside, Qin Zhan was very upholding Song Ye. He thought the details of both sides were well-informed. Consciously leaked, Ding Kai started to haha, "Oh, we are not very clear about the business of Qin Ershao, it is more appropriate to ask Mr. Song himself." The implication is that he was also inconvenient to disclose.

When Song Ye saw Ding Kai's battle, it was obvious that he had been on the side with Qin Zhan, and Father Qin asked Ding Kai to come in contact with himself ... Oh, it seems that her elder brother said that it was not empty talk about Yao Wangtang, even Father Qin The people underneath were dug up, and the ability was not small.

"Since the elder brother said hello, I would like to thank you all here." Song Ye held up the wine glass at hand, and respected him first.

Ding Kai also heard the meaning in his words. The wine glasses collided and they drank all the same. As a master on the bright side and a master on the ground, Ding Kai naturally hoped that Song Ye had a heart with him, and the young man spoke clearly and clearly. This made him wonder and admire that he had such a wise mind at a young age.

"Mr. Song, here are all the licenses related to Yaowangtang. They are all readily available. As long as your staff is in place, you can start the renovation now." Ding Kai took out the documents and gave them to Song Ye.

The latter took it, and left it in front of Hao Zhengyi without looking at it. He raised his eyes and smiled, "I'm naturally assured that Dingju is doing something. I will finish the show and arrange the night show."

She is like a dip-kind old churros for many years, with long sleeves and good dancing, she is clearly wearing an innocent face, but she is unequivocal in speaking and doing things, and she is very familiar with such things as the night show.

Ding Kai was greeted with all his face, and the rest refused.

This is all it takes to look at it. Looking at Qin Zhan's appearance of protecting the calf just now, he really took Song Ye to the night market, and that's not to be a mess.

In three or two sentences, several people finished their meals, and they all dispersed.

Poorly seeing Hao Zhengyi going from beginning to end, he was unable to speak at first, but now he was shocked to be unable to speak. When he was out of the hotel, the cold wind blew, his mind was sober, and dozens of customs clearance documents were long taken In your hand.

From real estate licenses, business licenses to tax certifications, ordinary companies need to get at least three or four months, and now it's time for a meal. All of them are done. This speed is comparable to a rocket.

"Why, the wine hasn't awoken yet?" Song Ye asked, his voice clear and light, unable to hear emotions.

Hao Zhengyi was agitated, and then he thought of the oolong he was anxious for today. He was embarrassed for a while, "Song Ye, today is my fault, sorry." It also caused Song Ye to eat so many eyes of tofu for nothing.

"No, it's because I didn't tell you clearly in advance." Song Ye has always been extremely tolerant of responsible subordinates.

Hao Zhengyi scratched his head, and the old man in his thirties was ashamed in front of the teenager.

Where did Song Ye fail to say clearly? On the phone, she clearly asked to bring someone over, just because she was uneasy.

But after this, Hao Zhengyi finally realized a truth.

That is to believe in Song Ye, and do what she said, not to add extravagance.

With all the documents and staff in place, Yaowangtang's work in the city center started in full swing.

Hao Zhengyi was brought in, together with Zhao Chongbin and the Wu family, the messenger of the capital's high society finally decided to leave.

When she was alone, Song Ye was all alone when she left. When she was sitting in the waiting room of the airport, she turned her cell phone repeatedly, absent-minded, and finally didn't send a message to Qin Zhan until she got on the plane.

She must suffer from chaos if she keeps on breaking, and she should break with this brotherhood.

Standing at the highest level of a commercial building in Beijing, Qin Zhan was standing in front of the window, watching the plane slowly passing by the sky, and his deep eyes were full of many complex emotions, obscure.

A short while later, he picked up the phone and dialed out. "Hey, it's me. The recruiting plan has changed, and the target is no longer to take mandatory training. Further planning is needed to discuss it."

"Yes, boss." There was a response from the other end, and then the call was hung up.

The teenager overlooking the scenery far above the blue sky and white clouds did not know that once something started, she could not easily turn back. She broke off her emotions and no longer entangled, but it did not mean that the other end would be willing to let go.

During the season in late June, Song Ye returned to Shishi, and Yunhua rushed to pick up the plane, her eyes full of worry and helplessness.

"No matter how good you are, you can't go out for so long alone. You don't even have to make a phone call. This makes me an elder sister."

She lamented that Song Ye was so smart and distressed that she was busy running around at a young age, and couldn't play and travel like a normal child.